Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are kind of new to the site and even newer to OFC. So I will let it go. When other members say stuff, political or otherwise and it's inappropriate, I don't say anything. Not because I agree with them, but because tolerance is more important. We don't all agree about many things. Growing cannabis is what brought us together and what binds us. OFC is a tight group, family even. Your complaints are just your politics, so I let it go. I suggest you do the same

They'll have to rip my cast iron skillet out of my cold dead hands!!!! Meanwhile we can agree to disagree and keep on helping each other with the thing most easily under our control... the devils lettuce!!! : )

It's super damp and chilly here today in the Cold Part . It snowed overnight; Fake Spring just ended and Second Winter is coming! Hope everyone is cozy in your grow rooms!

You are kind of new to the site and even newer to OFC. So I will let it go. When other members say stuff, political or otherwise and it's inappropriate, I don't say anything. Not because I agree with them, but because tolerance is more important. We don't all agree about many things. Growing cannabis is what brought us together and what binds us. OFC is a tight group, family even. Your complaints are just your politics, so I let it go. I suggest you do the same
You got it

Our history shows some are better at it than others. It has fractured the OFC previously. The members that left would come back and troll the site starting trouble and using different names. The reason they continued to come back … best growing info and strains anywhere. I suspect they still view the site as guests.

I can tolerate pineapple on pizza as long as the other half doesn’t...that’s where I take my slice...
Good morning ofc...we hangin at the sons place today, happy saint patties day...wishing a good day to you all!
5ADA57EB-27A2-4351-9BF0-E6FF9A206543.jpeg

Hola, OFC! Been out of pocket for a few days - good to be back!

Really glad I decided to try a SCROG, as it looks like we'll all have some extra time on our hands. Need a project.

I agree that we came here to grow weed, not fight. I don't know one person who doesn't have enough fighting in their world already.

Zombie Death F#ck and Grand Daddy Purps gettin' ready to bulk up.
scrog1.JPG

Good morning OFC.

I tried Golden Dragon last night. I am too cautious trying to find the right dose. I tried some, 45 min later, double. 45 min double again. Then it was getting late, said forget it and then went to bed. I woke up with a pleasant buzz and a good night's sleep.

It's the lull before grandkids and our spring clean up being tied to learning good pandemic fighting sanitation practices.

Mornin' OFC! Hope everyone is well and kickin' HIGH. Another beautiful day here in The Valley.
Yo Dax! The first time I tried brownies, dood didn't decarb and I (uh. everybody) got vomicky sick. About a year later he tried again and hit the mark. I ate one. 15 minutes later I ate another and another. By the time I started coming on the first brownie I was swallowing number 6. I found that place Keef talks about .. "TOO High". Room spinning worse than my worst drunk with an interesting side effect called 'nystagmus' that made my eyeballs switch sockets for about twelve hours which I spent on the floor with a pillow. I'm not to the Dragon thingy YET ... but Boy, HOWDY! I learned my lesson with brownies. I do a 'patch test' with everything any more. heh
G'Day All, Live Large!
#goodtimes.jpg

Ohhh redeyes... that view... i could sit on that deck with a cup of tea and stare off into the distance forever.

Gloman that's the best recipe!

Steve the most memorably delicious pierogi I've met is mostly tiny wild blueberries, the dry less sweet ones, with a bit of finely minced onion, salt, and pepper. My friend's grandma passed the recipe down and sometimes we have Pierogi Factory at my house with a few girls and try to make enough to freeze. But they all get eated! Doh.

Ok, I've seen SCROG and SOG used and I know what it means but what's the difference? Does anyone have photo examples of the differences?
Sog= lots of identical plants, minimally vegged, each in a small pot, crammed together, stretching uniformly as far as the eye can see lol
Scrog= fewer plants per area unit, vegged and trained to fill a screen before flowering. Good for growing within a restrictive plant count limitation.
Good question for the beginners growing section.

Good morning all, we have been home two weeks already. I had a friend check on us. LOL, are we really old? I used to do the checking. ha. Love my bathroom pretty plants and now hopefully flower seeds will pop. I need to take clones very soon. Dust off those skills.
Umbra, i sure hope you don't have anything serious. It is scary with asthma. Be careful and take GOOD care of yourself. Keef, i wish you sunshine.

Afternoon OFC! What's happenin?
Is everybody well medicated? Umbra, please take care of yourself dude!
My back's been bugging me pretty bad for a few weeks now. We just got a Beauty Rest delivered. Man oh man. Bring on the isolation now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back