Home remedies for red eyes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayLookaLike

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any home remedies for getting rid of red eyes, other than using eye drops? I've heard of things like a cold wet washcloth over the eyes with help, but I've yet to try.

Hmmm... No idea. I always have a thing of Visine on me. Even in my backpack for those before school smoke ups.

Yep, quit smoking this stuff! :rofl:

Makes mine clear up every time!:rofl::rofl:

Hahahaahahahaa, I'm killin me!.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm sorry man, I couln't resist..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, I'm stoned and I thought that was pretty funny.

I've heard that if you spash cold water on them it's supposed to help. I've tried it, but I usually just get it all over me instead cause I'm wasted. Way too cold for me.

Just tell everyone you've been crying. Your favorite dog just fell out of a tree and broke it's butt.

Lol Stoney you blasted yahoo. Your gonna look at this post in the mournin and be like "what the was I talking about" lol

does this happen to anyone else my eyes dont really get red maybe it is my contacts maybe it is me I am not really sure

not me, my eyes look like someone poured sand in them when i get stoned.:stoned:

my eyes get beat red. it realy shows to cause i have blue eyes

I will tell you the best stuff for taking care of red eyes...

Naphcon -A or similar derivatives.

That stuff is for allergies and it has an eye decongestant and antihistamine.

Visine by contrast used to have only an antihistamine. Now it has come out with an 'allergy' eyedrop that has the same ingredients as Naphcon.

I suggest buying this as a generic. Just check the active ingredients on the back.

the visine allergy stuff kinda burns a little when you put it in , but i like it. it really lets you know you got it in there for sure, with regular visine i am alwasy like man did i get the drop in there or did i close my eye and it just ran down my cheek.

cold wet washcloth over the eyes that what i use when im drunk :)
just make sure is realy cold

maybe becaus it is my eyes are brown. thats why it doesnt show that much

My eyes get a little red but very glazed looking.

Latest posts

Back