Homegrown vs. Street bought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S']['()|\|3D

Reaction score
I know all of us have smoked our own homegrown ladies and have smoked street schwag b4.
What would u say is the best part about smoking ur own apart the fact of it being free lol.

Describe difference between:
Quality?
Taste?
Potency?

All 3 is better than street bud imo...even my weakest strain i've grown(Hashberry) is waaaaay better than any street bud for taste alone:D.

ive never had homegrown, well not to my knowledge, im smokin on sum pretty nice bud off the street rite now. i can only imagine wat homegrown is like. are the differences really that drastic

We have had some nice bud around my area but nothing as good as ours. Hands down everything about our bud is better than the street bud. ;)

bombbudpuffa said:
All 3 is better than street bud imo...even my weakest strain i've grown(Hashberry) is waaaaay better than any street bud for taste alone:D.
:yeahthat:

it would depend on who’s home it was grown in ,,,,,if your new to growing ,you could probably get better weed on the street ,,,,,if you have been growing for a while ,,its not really a valid ?,,,you can grow far better weed than you can buy (at least were I live anyway)p,l,r

there's only one time I had ever smoked better product than what I've grown.
a buddy of mine swears that his cousin had ties with the mob around the city.
well he brought me some of the best $h!t I've ever had.
he told me it was alaskan thunderfuct, but somehow I doubt it. I've heard that was one of the most rare strains around. I'm not positive on that..does anyone else know?

The only thing that can compare with your own is some other experienced growers herbs. I personally see no reason to ever by commercial weed, I know what the best tastes,and feels like so it would only be a let down. I will say though there has been a coupel times where I got so stoned that I would think to myself "this **** is just to damn strong!", But I get over that pretty quickly:D

Homegrown....Hands down....mainly for the taste but also the potencey is way better as well....:watchplant::farm::joint::yay:....

Depends of course on where you are.
In Holland in the best Coffee Shops you can find perfect and vary kinds of weed. I undestand that we probably can have weed as good as or somewhat different than the Dutch one, but hardly better.
I just started to grown and IMHO your own weed is always the best! You get love for your plants and it is fantastic hobby! I m so happy with that!

Homegrown hands down!!!! That why i started and orded me some seeds.The taste is much better, i relized that on my 1st grow. better potency much much better. and for quality les say i spent $150 on the best strains around far far cheeper the any st price. jus gotta wait for it to grow. that when the fun come in

Hello, My Frends! Had to Give This One A Long "Think". Being A "Long-Time" Smoker, 29 Years :D I Have to Say, The Best Bud Is....Grown By Those Who Care. What I Grow, Is Very Tasty, But It's Not "The Best". Not In Comparison to Say...TBG's, Mutts, Or Even Your Bud. Yea, It Knocks Down Most Mexican Buds Around Here...But The Best? Not Yet. Sometimes Your "Connect" Can Get Better Bud, Some of The "Best" I've Smoked, I've Bought. No Shame, No Remorse,{ And No Roaches Left-Over.:hubba: } I've Smoked Despensary-Bud...What An Insult. Not Sure Who To Blame... The Growers? Most Grow The Best They Can, But Alot More Sell To The Dispensary What They Can't Sell At Home, Smaller, Imature or Stressed. They Get A Higher Price From The Clubs Than From Their Regular Customers. The Clubs? They Can Only Sell Whatever They Can Get. Most Clubs Don't Have "Master Growers" Growing For Them. And Somewere Along The Line, "Someone" Shaves Most Of The T.H.C. Off of The Buds. This Makes the Buds Weaker, As Opposed to A 3-4 Hr. "High", Effects Only Last An Hour or Less. Not Very "Compassionate", Bastards Make Bubble-Hash or "Finger"-Hash, Wile Stealing Medicine From Sick People. It May-Not Be The Growers, But Somewere Between Grower and Comsumer, People Take Advantage, And Without Guidelines, Or A Way To Better Regulate, This Practice Will Continue. Hopefully Someday, Brothers And Sisters, We Will All Be Able to Help One Another, Without Fear. Peace..CaptainViper.:D

Latest posts

Back