honestly. someone is going to get murderd.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well i woke up today and went outside to look at my babies.

where doing wonderful nice juicy bud's coming along both of them looked fine so i went back inside :D

i watched a movie , then called my friend and went to look at my plants again
(about 1-2 hours later)

as i was walking up i saw that one of my plant's that WAS in the ******* ground WAS ******* GONE.

the plant they took wasn't even my best one.

it was one i had givin to me it was only about 1FT tall while my other one is 3-4FT tall

im ******* pissed..

i told noone about it, no one where it was. or anything

but it come's between 3 people who couldhave taken it.

im taking my 12 gauge to there ******* DOME's

HydroManiac said:
maybe you should read over the rules before posting that your gonna murder someone Happy Holidays ;)

yes im quite aware of the rules. read before i posted my first post.

Bro,,I dig where ya are coming from,,but are you really ready to do alot of time over a plant. My guess is you have never done any time in prison. Kick there *** and go to jail and get some rest,,,but dont go to far with yer anger. Dont wake up goen what tha hell have I done.:confused: Hell,,Ill give ya one of my plants.;) Or you can the one I just took off your back porch.:hubba: Just kidden,,try to get ya ta laugh.

Bummer, I hate thieves!!!! You need to pick your battles, though. It isn't worth it for what you lost compared to what you will give up if you play the violence card.

I own a gun, but I'd never use it to intimidate or otherwise hurt or kill someone over the plant. When confronting the person who you think took your plant, leave the shotgun at home.

I'm sorry to hear that someone plucked it. At least now you know that you need to hide them better.

your going to use violence to get your point across? Isnt that the same violence that gives marijuana a bad name in the first place?

man up, hide your grow better and move on, i wouldnt worry about who took your pot, i would worry about who they told, you could be in trouble my friend, just relax, and move on.

JBonez said:
your going to use violence to get your point across? Isnt that the same violence that gives marijuana a bad name in the first place?

man up, hide your grow better and move on, i wouldnt worry about who took your pot, i would worry about who they told, you could be in trouble my friend, just relax, and move on.

i dont think he meant it ,,more of a figure of speech ,,,i think :confused2:
but i agree with ya on the second point :p

hey i know how you feel ,,,:fid: to lose your ladies ,,,(diffrent circumstances tho:ignore: )

Good advise everyone. Let's not let this deteriorate--violence is very seldom the answer to problems.

Stan The MJ Man said:
yes im quite aware of the rules. read before i posted my first post.

if you did.... then you woulda seen this one:
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Plus i'm not too fond of the title of the post. I know your angry you got your plants ripped. It has happened to many one here. including me in my old guerrilla days. It's part of the game dude. All you can do is learn to be more stealth.
Thread closed before it gets more violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back