hormones:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkyshdws

Reaction score
Has anyone used/heard of a substance which diminishes internode length? Also, any product which shifts the plant onto flowering (hormonally)?

Don't pay her! :rofl:

Seriously, though....:rolleyes: Check out Humboldt County's Own Bushmaster. It is a growth inhibitor made from sea kelp that switches the plant's auxing more abrubtly from veg growth to flowering and also stops most further vertical growth as well. It sounds like mad science... but it works!

hXXp://www.eelriverhydroponics.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ERH&Category_Code=ProductInfo

Peace!:cool:

oxygen can help.. check the dwc bubble ponic that does help roots to grow from donors.. and check out the cloning sections for inter nodes..:p

Hey Thanks! Trying to grow with different varieties and I have squat fatties and then these ridonculous elongated things bent down and chained up... I heard about a hormone but growth regulator is more precise. If it wasn't for the squat, fat bottomed girls I would wonder all about the grow but they are looking excellent. I'm a year in and am trying to find the genetics that speak to me from the horticultural stand point....I'm a thinker, so sometimes I end up chasing down the rabbit hole. Also, so many products and claims...I'll try the kelp product for sure. Many thanks!

I also appreciate the question and the answer. I have taken note for when the AMEX is paid off from Christmas purchases. I have such a long list now (lol).

Bushmaster is about to be pulled form the market for the following reasons:

1, It is believed that it can cause cancer in humans and lab rats. Notice Phosphoload is gone?

2, It stresses the crap out of your plants. They do NOT like it.

You can water in some kelp and attempt to increase your CO2 levels. You can also try stalk pinching, bending, training or looping around the pots.

Latest posts

Back