Hotrods and Honeys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just idiot lights… The car was built for dealer sponsored drag racing so everyone got a gauge package under the dash after I left the dealership. With the right rear tires and the aluminum heads the front end can be hoisted if there is enough traction

Just idiot lights… The car was built for dealer sponsored drag racing so everyone got a gauge package under the dash after I left the dealership. With the right rear tires and the aluminum heads the front end can be hoisted if there is enough traction
Is this one of the ZL1's, only a few were made with the 850 Holley with mechanical secondaries. She'll pick the front end up alright, drive shafts don't like it much. Only thing heavy in that car is the motor, but you got yourself a rocket ship. Thay say you can tweak a few thing and change the exhaust to increase horsepower but at 430hp at 3600rpm ain't bad

it's got the factory chambered exhaust, no mufflers or resonators...2.5" dumps on the exhaust manifolds...I'm dropping the gas tank shortly and will post pics of the beasts underbelly...it's cleaner than most cars from the showroom and far more detailed...

I loved my 69 Camero. That fker would fly.

this is the other way to empty a ballasted tire...
dead tire.JPG

How did you get water in the tire to start with ???
city boy 'eh...farmers use water to give the tractor weight and add it with a water valve that screws onto the air chuck...put the valve on the high side, jack up the tractor, turn on the hose and let 'er rip...more water can be added if you lay the tire down but lifting it is way too heavy for a man without a forklift... ;)

Latest posts

Back