Hotrods and Honeys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a chance to pick up a Chevy five window pickup for $600 and drive it home around 30 years ago. Couldn't figure out why they called 'em five window 'cause they had eight. Front window, rear window, two side windows, two vent windows, and two on the rear pillars. No blind spots on that baby.

Had a chance to pick up a Chevy five window pickup for $600 and drive it home around 30 years ago. Couldn't figure out why they called 'em five window 'cause they had eight. Front window, rear window, two side windows, two vent windows, and two on the rear pillars. No blind spots on that baby.
I never could fit just right in the older trucks the seat never moved and were all farmers 5 ft back then?

1667573661548.png

oh yeah , that was popular in Oklahoma !….that and unsweetened ice tea in the fricking winter!..
I grew up with sweet tea, but nowadays when I make a gallon of sun tea, it only has 1/4 C of sugar in it.

Just enough to take the bitter out of the 13 tea bags I use for a gallon. Yeah, I like my tea strong.

Tea is one thing I've never cared for. I had an old friend that I'd known since I was a kid that told me that I hadn't had the right kind. Every time I'd go to her house for a visit, she'd pull a different brand out and brew a pot. She even had a lot of the herbal ones. Nope. Can't drink the stuff. Just flat out tastes nasty to me.

Latest posts

Back