How am i doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Getting greener =)
2. forced to flower?
3. overview of some
4. a job well done =P

camera pics 023.jpg

camera pics 026.jpg

camera pics 025.jpg

camera pics 024.jpg

Just called my doctor and i am allowed to grow up to 90 plants, and nothing over 10x10 ft area! Excited...

wow 90 plants, that's awsome. How much are you approved to smoke per day? I have a 3 gram limit per day but i am only allowed to grow 25 plants, but I am from Canada

I don't have a set limit, it's whatever I feel is necessary to medicate myself really.

Oh, and the 90 includes seedlings, clones, veg, and flowering plants. If whatever i'm growing can't fit inside a 10x10 ft room, then I can get in trouble, but I'm not going to grow that 90 anyways lol that's an insane amount to grow at one tiem without any risks.

Well, watered last night, still trying to get the up to health for flowering, just takes some time and patience...

your doing an excellent job hydro, just keep it up for a bit longer and then you will be ready to get them babies into flower

I'm going to have to throw 1 or 2 of them outdoors for flowering, the space will only hold around 16 of them in the 3 gallon pots I will be transferring them into. I'm going to try my best to fit as many as i can though.

Well it's been a while since I updated so here are some new pics

camera pics 030.jpg

camera pics 032.jpg

camera pics 033.jpg

camera pics 034.jpg

camera pics 035.jpg

camera pics 036.jpg

Latest posts

Back