How can these not get you high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crashul said:
unfortunately i live in eastern europe. there are no such things as Radio Shack here. Nor any other place to get a microscope from. i need another method to tell when they are done.

they don't have magnifying glasses in eastern europe? why is that so funny to me?

I agree, that a "speed dry" won't get you as high as letting it cure naturally. - That was the problem I ran into earlier this year, when we'd get impatient and smoke some bud before letting it dry out completely...Waiting several more days made the taste & buzz much better.

Growdude said:
You can use a jewlers loupe get one at least 30x magnification.

Got mine on Ebay for 3 bucks... Shipping included heh.

loupe.jpg

FlyingNatural said:
How did you dry it? I heard if you use alternate "speed dry" techniques you will have poor product.

I dried it in a cardboard box the size of a 19 inch screen. made some holes on the sides. It dries in about 7-9 days. I then Cured it in an air tight jar for 12 hours twice.
Thanks for your spirits lifting comment. I feel better already. It's pretty nasty to take care of plants for several months and not get proper stuff at the end.
This has been my first grow and i have learned a lot from you guys. I have also made mistakes i know i won't make next year.

i have 4 more plants remaining and i plan to keep them until i get a magnifying glass. here are 3 of them. Any advice is more the welcome.

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

Latest posts

Back