how corrupt is the government?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think the government is corrupt??

• yes

• no

• in some ways

Results are only viewable after voting.

headband

Reaction score
ok, so i just keep getting fines in the mail from eveything i can think of. Now $1500 Public Defender charge. I thought public defenders where appointed to help people who cant afford their own lawyer or attorney, so they appoint one for you. How can they come back and slap you with a $1500 charge with out telling you, when the judge said small fee, i thought maby 50-100. I should have just gotten a real lawyer cus they could have gotten me out of this stuff where the public defender really didnt care about me and what happenes with the case. And it would have costed about the same, just have to pay upfront for the lawyer. Or get billed a $1500 charge after and loose for having the public defender. So it comes down to... is the government corrupt??
I believe their are people employed by the government who are BAD people. Like those cheapskates who do crack or meth, maby not the user's but the people like that.

Are the laws made for government or to protect the people?
or to in criminalize us citizens??????????
Think about it! the government is set up to work on lies!!

Study your history and it becomes more and more blatantly obvious.

i would like to dedicate a movie to this thred, zeitgeist, for those who like movies

public defenders around here charge 150$$.

i would ask around. it sounds like your getting shafted.

Hey there headband,
I've had my share of having my rights read to me, and I remember there is a part that goes something along these lines.
"You have the right to an attorney and to have one present, IF YOU can't afford an attorny, one will be appointed to you. See that can't afford part ? What ever happened to that ? Not everyone has the big bucks for a lawyer. In fact some of us aren't poor, we are "Po" . Just my $0.02
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I just got out of the system here in PA. I never got any jail time and it wasn't for MJ so no worries. That being said it was the most expensive 2 years of my life, it's all about money. Answer this question. How can the country with the most freedoms and liberties also have the highest prison population in the world.....MONEY

Good luck with everything, hope it works out for you.

Latest posts

Back