How did you first come to find marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiscoKid420

Reaction score
Growing up I looked up to my big brother more than any celebrity, rock star, or authority figure. He was not perfect and in fact many times got into minor trouble smoking pot, drinking and sneaking out to hang out with girls. Like I said he is a real boss. So anyways we were very close and at age 10(he was 16) he let me try hit his cigarette. I have to say that this was the first real rebelious act of my young life. It was exciting and made me feel cool, like my brother.

Time went by untill Easter came in my 6th grade year. My brother had been asking me to smoke pot with him for a couple weeks and we were waiting for my mom to leave who never worked (I have three brothers and three sisters). Anyways my mom approached us one day playing video games in the living room and asked us to help our 3 year old sister paint easter eggs, she was going to take a nap. So we sat our sister in her high-chair and proceeded to soak our eggs in the dye water. After one or two eggs my brother started grinning and pulled out his bag of reggo's. "To the basement!"

We both knew our mom took long naps sometimes lasting four hours ( you would too if you had to deal with 7 crazy kids) so we told our little sister that we would be right back and that she should go ahead and continue to paint her eggs. We ran down to the basement and my brother pulled out a pop bottle with tin foil on top. He loaded it up and we both smoked a FAT bowl. We then waited downstairs for the smoke to disipate and sprayed some air freshaner. I was starting to a feel a little funny but nothing too noticable untill we started to walk quickly back to the stairs to check on our little sister.

Ryan turned around and asked me "Are you feeling it?" I responded "My dear God yes." We both erupted in laughter. Honestly I didnt think I would ever be able to stop...Well after our laughter turned to grins we proceeded up the stairs to find our little sister with a carton full of solid blue eggs. Every one of them. "Do u like the color blue?" my brother asked my sister. She looked at him dead serious and said "no." It was over we laughed untill our ribs hurt and that was the day that i stopped taking anything seriously. That was the day that i discovered marijuana.

It was a little too late to actually taste it... First time was in high school and when I saw cannabis plant, I was "Oh damn! You are doing drugs!" I was invited to parties and such but I always refused with a sweet ignorance but later I moved in my girl friend's place... In one day she came up with some low quality cannabis plant, I filled my hookah with plant & shisha as she smoked out of a joint and a friend of hers... I can not describe how I felt but I had full trust in her and I was excited about trying cannabis with a little just a little more information about the plant.

I fainted shortly after, vomited to death and had a very weird lucid dream, I took some of the plant with me when we parted for Turkish SAT sake just to reunite after exam (or I thought so)... In my later experiments it was more pleasant and lovely, I even planted the seeds hoping to smoke same strain with her, I wish my father did not destroy them so I could plant the seeds on her grave after I harvested my plants (not out of compassion but hate mixed with disappointment)... Back to the story, later my friends from high school, the same old friends who invited me, sent invitation again, I accepted found out more about the plant and such a long time has passed...

Now, here I am, I know a lot more about the plant though not enough, I do love consuming it...

first time i smoked was after a back sugery- alot of agony and a friend coming up to me telling me to try a doobie he had rolled for me. hesaid it would let me sleep and pull the neasua from taking morphiene and demerol and perks.

boy howdy i slept like a baby and had no naesua at all! i didnt really get "high" i just got medicated.

the first time i ever really got stoned my brother let me hit out of a waterbong for the first time with some skunk number one (organic).

i was stoned out of my MIND and had the BEST steak dinner OF MY LIFE he cooked that night! :D

ive been smoking medically ever since and have been clean from pills for over a decade.

I THANK GOD!

The first time I smoked I was going home with a friend on the school bus.
I told him I wanted to try MJ, he said really! I got some.

I was so excited on the bus ride home because I knew i was going to get to try some.

Hooked before my first toke.

Weed makes your favorite foods even that much better, and opens your palat to new flavors you never knew you even liked! Yet another reason why weed is one of God's gifts...

My first time was in a 66 mustang with my Bro and was 11 yr old and he had some columbia gold that just KICK My @@@ and gave me the BIGGEST Munchies I ever had and my dad was wondering what was wrong after I ate and I told him just Tired.. Laugh all the way down the hallway

ohhh boyyyy what a trip down memory lane!
I was 15 and my friend and I were just hanging out watching TV and the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" came on. She said we had to smoke for it and I told her I didn't smoke but she twisted my arm (yeah right I was 15! LOL) and we smoked a big fat doob and watched that movie. I laughed until I thought I had broken my ribs and then we ate an entire box of oreos.. oh to be 15 again with that metabolism... sigh.... ;) To this day when I see that movie on tv I can close my eyes and remember that first buzz :hubba:

my first time was my 10th grade year in high school i bought a 20 sack from a dealer in my school went home and smoked all of it . . . till that day i've been hooked

I was approached by a little green elf, kinda looked like that Keebler fella. Anyways, he told me to shut it and smoke! So i did....i now use it to medicate my back, before it was just for recreation!

the first time i seen the bud was when we would take a 2 hour drive as a family to see gramma, my dad would roll joints for him and my mom to smoke! not knowing what it was but from what my dad called it grass!

a couple years later me 8 and my older bro 9 were walking and had some gum wrappers(the outer paper ones) and grabbed some lawn grass and tried to smoke it!!! (how dumb were we!!!) obviously we didnt get high but thats part of my story!!!

so as we both got older 12 and 13 we were some bad ones!!!! we got sent to a probation school that had students from 6th to 12th grade. a kid maybe 16 that used to sell sat next to us. he asked us if we ever smoked herb b4!! we told him no! so afterschool he rolled a tampon fatty and stuffed it into an apple, and boy did we get higher than a mofo!!!! ever since then i've been smokin(besides when i went to jail except for once in there!). my bro on the other hand, he's always had a gf that didnt like the smoke!!!

first time with my dad!!!!
On 4th of july 2001. down where him and i annually setup camp to watch the firework display, as i was getting coffe ready he brought a joint to me and asked "who's was this i found it in the house?" "not mine" i said. he told me "get rid of it". meaning smoke it, he knew i smoked!! not 10 min later he says "come get me when you get rid of that"!!!!!!!! so ever since we've been burnin together! he even comes to check on my plants to get some homegrown!

Fantastic thread to read, thanks for starting it Cisc.

My first try was a kind of blundering experiment, I was 16 and knew about MJ from word of mouth, I had never even seen a plant before, anyway, I accidently walked into a 'transaction' that a street dealer was performing and he turned to me and said, hey kid, you want some too?, so being nervous at what I had seen I said yes, I had no idea what I was saying yes to and he charged me £10 for a lump of brown stuff, I didnt even know how to use it :rofl:, this was my fist experience of hash, so being a fool I smoked a joint and felt nothing, so I presumed I needed it all, so I smoked it all, thinking back it was an 1/8th ounce, well let me put it this way .... I was sitting at home 1 moment then the next I was at our town park with nothing on my feet, it felt like seconds had passed and I had no idea at all how I got to where I was lol, I remember sitting on a park bench and could feel my heart POUNDING in my ears but beating really slow, this terrified me, I honestly thought I was about to die so decided to start jogging to spead my slow heart beat up, OMG big mistake, my heart raced like a train and I then thought my heart was going to beat itself out of my chest, I was panicking and made it worse, I knew I couldnt go home like it and decided that maybe if I slept a little it would go away, I fell asleep in the middle of a crowded park laying on the grass and only woke because it was raining and when I looked up the park was empty and just me soaked to the skin laying there, by the way, the sleep never wore it off, I knew I had to get home, I was bare footed and 6 miles from home so had to catch a bus back, I had some seriously strange looks as I stood naked footed waiting for a bus soaking wet with eyes like slits lol, some people say you dont get high with your first try of MJ, I disagree, I was out of my head looking down on myself, very strange experience, I hated every moment of it, totally terrified and feeling quite ill, I eventually got home and slept the rest of the day and night, I woke next morning feeling seriously tired and vowed to keep what I had done a secret and never tried anymore MJ for a couple of years, when I next tried it I was with pals and they rolled the joints and I saw how much they put in and I silently giggled to myself realising I had previously smoked 20 joints worth in my first experiment, I often think back to my first experiment day with great laughter, it is so funny looking back, but sheer terror at the time :rofl:

Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle Cisc :aok:

I was about 12 or 13 and my older brother who was about 17 said he would take me to the skating rink one night during christmas break. It was within walking distance from the house and I was pretty psyched that my older brother was going to hang out with me. I was crushed when I got there and it was closed and was obviously dissapointed by the hang dog on my mug.

My brother told me to go back home and wait for him and I was even more depressed, because this usually meant he was blowing me off. Half an hour later he shows up in this brand new Grand Am and tells me to get in. I asked him where he got the car and he told me not to worry about it, so I knew right then and there it was stolen. He cruised around and picked up three of his friends who were all hot chickeys, that were his age. They sparked up a bowl and my brother asked me if I had smoked weed before, I lied and said of course. I grew up with a hippy mom and 6 older brothers, so I knew what it was and had always been around it. I had no idea there was anything wrong or illegal about it. This was before they had the DARE rap in schools.

I felt like pretty hot stuff, sitting in the back of a stolen car wedged between two hot older girls, and smoking weed. I remember I had a hard time getting my zipper done on my jacket but did not get silly or supid stoned.

The year was 1964, I was 15, at Military School and on a field trip to Detroit to see the auto show. a couple of older guys were smoking a joint on the corner across from the entrance. As I walked by, one asked me if I ever tried weed and passed me the joint. I didnt want to appear rude so I hit it,coughed a bit and hit it again. We smoked the joint and the guy rolled another. Pretty soon I was feeling the effects and started to get the munchies. I spent what seemed like hours, buying candy and chips at the drug store down the block.
Not noticing anything odd, other than the 2 large paper bags of grub, My teacher took them away from me and distributed/shared them with everyone else. I thought it soooo funny, as I had already eaten a bag of oreos, fig newtons, and drank 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk. :rofl:
Teacher started to get annoyed, I was laughing sooo much and sent me back out to the bus to wait for the rest of the class. :rofl:
[He said I could return if I got rid of the giggles.]
I went outside, saw the same guys smoking another joint and joined right in. Time passed quickly, it turned out these guys were street dealers, and their illicict dealing was intriguing to a 15 yr old.
By this time the AutoShow tour was over and the class was returning to the bus, I had smoked maybe 3-4 joints with these guys and had purchased my 1st bag for $5. The guys said it was from columbia, but I really dont remember what it tasted like, only that it got me stoned for my 1st time.
I planted the seeds I found in the bag behind the barn the following spring and was soon on my way to becoming the Puffin I am today.

by the time I had graduated and was off to Vietnam, I had harvested 2 crops. 4 plants each time. I turned a few buddies on to the weed, and now 40 years later, we all still grow our own.
Vietnam was an interesting experience to say the least, but I came home with several excellent strains of seeds that I still grow today. :farm:

it was 1973 7th grade. we were comeing back from town headed back to school. we had been drinking gin mixed with mtn dew. and my friend found a roach on the ground. it was only abt a 3rd of a joint. i didnt know what it was he said this is pot an we should smoke it. not to be out done i agreed an we cut off into an alley way an lit it up. i was expecting all sorts of cool a funkey **** to happen. what with all the brainwashing the school system did. i was totally dissapointed. told sum other ppl abt it that evening. said they had lied that stuff did nothing. then another friend said you didnt smoke enough. so i went searching for some weed to do a better test. i`m still testing an i still havent found those devistateing effects the teachers prommised. ;)

Latest posts

Back