How did you get caught?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazeddd

Reaction score
(If you did) like I read in an earlier thread, everyone gets caught at least once.

I didn't neccesairly get "caught", but it was pretty obvious.

I was 14 (remember it vividly) my mom had been catching onto it for awhile (due to me apparently acting differently, and leaving plates of food out each night). Whenever we smoked it was mostly sneaking out. So me and my smokin partna had a few bowls, acted wild, then went into his house to chill around 1 AM (ussually going home around 2)... all around the usual. but we ended up falling asleep and waking up at 5 in the morning. I get home 10 minutes later and what do you know, mommie locks me out of the house. So I had to crawl through the tiniest window in the basement and fell asleep. Woke up next day and mom is pretty angry about me sneaking out, asked my sister if I had been smoking, and because it was so obvious she admitted that me and her smoked some. So really it was just no good. Could've been worse though :p

Found out that my mom had smoked weed a month ago. What a coincidence :eek:

LOL, yeah we all did that stay out too late stuff, Ha-Ha funny when I think back on those days.
The one and only time I ever got caught was by my wife;
I was in the garage with her younger brother who couldn't roll if it would have saved his soul. He asked me to do the honors so, Hey I'm not passing on that deal right ? Wrong, LMAO I was at my work bench when I heard the smaller garage door creak, I tried to be smooth and palm the weed and the paper, but she has these eagle eye things in her head. Just as I was about to say something stupid, she says, "You might as well finish up what your rolling".
I was dumb struck still having no clue what to say, but like the true idiot I can be I fired the hoober, took a big hit and pointed at her brother and said it's his fault, He tortured me into submission. I busted out laughing so hard that she just left the garage, and I thought that her brother was going to die right on the spot. He and I have been good smokin buds ever since.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I never smoked as a minor. Started at the age of 23...10 years ago. It's one of the reasons I don't relate to those who equate it with something that kids do, and that you're supposed to "grow up". Of course they also tend to be desperately boring and bland people, those ones. Ah well.
I did get stopped once on the way back from a party at 4am and had a new, clean pipe on me that I had showed off but didn't use. The cop found that and tried to get me to rat out where the party was, I gave him false directions and he bought it, and let me go. Moral of story: stay for breakfast!
I also got stopped once for a seat belt and had the cop tell me I was stoned, when in fact I had been clean for 3 months. Gave me some ** that I had "eye tremors" so that he could search the vehicle. I let him, there was nothing, and he say move along. I got in my vehicle, was about to leave, and saw he'd left his sunglasses sitting there. I nicely returned them to the Occifer and went on my way...
...and let that be the last of those stories :)

i wouldntve gave the shades back for being a **** unless i sat on them and mashed them and then threw it 10 feet in front of his car on the way out.

First time my parents caught me smoking, I was in my room with 8 or so friends passing 2 huge blunts around. It was after the family Christmas party, and they just kinda walked into the room.... My mom grabbed the blunt, and my friends just stopped in shock and had the "oh Sh**" look on their faces. Well, my mom said "so, this is what you kids smoke these days" and started toking.. passed it to my dad, who took a few tokes. They ended up sitting on my bed waiting in rotation like everyone else, then went to bed.

After that, It was open season in my house after that!

haha, lucky bastard...my parents walked in on me smoking a nice big fatty with a buddy...they flipped out and said if I ever smoke again they'll stop helpin me with cash...it was not kewl

it was hilarious. I was home from the service, at my folks place for thanksgiving dinner. I went searching thru my old room and found my old bong taped to the ceiling of the crawl space hatch.

I open a window, put a box fan in it blowing out, pour some tea into the bong, pack up a bowl of that vietnamese weed I broght back and spark it up.

just then, in walks Dad, telling me dinner is about to be served, sees me holding my hit, smoke starting to trickle out of my left nostril, shakes his head, stamps out in disgust and bellows down the hall ...He's got a freaking chimney going back there Martha...

I did a few more bongs, then dumped and rinsed the bong, and replaced it in the crawlspace access. At dinner, Dad simply said he didnt want that done in his house anymore. I never did smoke there again, but that bong is still there. (Dad died of altzheimers, and could have benefited from cannibas therapy, but He would never smoke it.)

LOL what a thread!

I remember when I was in high school and my brother had brought home 2 55 gallon trash bags full of weed and ask if I would sell it at school and being the smoker I was, I said yea, so a few good friends sat in the living room and ROLLED joints and Joints and i think i went to school with over 500 joints and at 2 bucks a hoot I made lots of money.. My mom found the green all over the couches and floor that we didn't clean up to well and a little yealling she did, but that didn't stop meee.

My friends and I got to school and we sat right in my car and ROLLED up all the windows and fired up about 2 joints an these where as fat as a thumb as we were almost done, My teacher from my first class had pulled up RIGHT in front of us and we freaked and we Rolled the windows down and as we did ALL that smoke had Rolled out like there was a fire in the car. He looked and walked on and the teacher knew who smoke and who didn't and by the time we got to class and the bell rang, all the students was quite and there he stood in front of the whole class and said, I didn't know there was that much weed smoken (he said our name) intil he seen all of us in the car.. He was sooo Kool afterwards..
The whole class laughed and that day was a blast and everyday afterwards was fun..

I was a lucky one my mom didnt have any problems with it she her self smoked and still does. she just told me to be careful and what not watch who you mess with etc.etc. the only hard part was when she didnt or still doesnt she comes and raids my stash :D

Hmmm.... I had one bad day. In the early seventies (1972) pot was still a felony. Drug awareness was big and I was one of 2 students in my school to attend this week long, 9am to 9pm 7 day intense "training". for the drug abuse counsel. It was a very enlightening experience as it was a psychological almost brain washing-yet fun thing. There were about 100 people there from all walks of life in the community including cops, one of my teachers and the vice principle. It was intense. Needless to say you weren't suppose to leave but my friend and I sneaked out after it ended at nine one night during the middle of the week and went to the city.
I had a 64 Mercedes, 4 speed on the column, cool car, yet not so cool as I got pulled over for speeding, yes stupid me. My buddy took the Seagram's Seven bag and stuffed it in his pants, which had the weed, pipe and a huge joint in it. The cop had seen this looking thru the rear window and asked us to get out of the car. He lifted my friends shirt and that little yellow string on the bag was hanging out...BUSTED. Off to jail we go.
The joint I rolled was a 9 paper joint as we were trying to do the Cheech & Chong thing. :) The cop looks at it at the jail and says, "What's this?" Me being a smart arse now that I'm doomed said, "A Tampax". Well that didn't go over to well. Needless to say I had to call my parents to get bailed and my mom cried and cried. I somehow convinced her it wasn't mine but that it was my friends. We went back to the training the next day and the director made me get up in front of the 100 people and tell them what we had done in front of the cops teachers, etc. My voice was shaking as I was scared but lived through it. When the training was done and now that I was "enlightened" I fessed up and told my parents I smoked.
We got a court appointed lawyer and we were his first cause...wow. He wasn't doing that great in court but for some reason the judge somehow liked us and would ask the cop questions the lawyer was to dumb to ask. The cop had left the weed in a place at the station that wasn't locked up. The judge found us not guilty because he said there was no way to tell if the pot had been tampered with, or if it was ours because it wasn't secured and locked. :) I love that judge. Sorry for the long story but I remember it as if it was yesterday. PS...Got my dad to smoke years later.

Only time I've gotten caught, I was moving out of my parents house to go to college, and hadn't smoked for nearly a year. We were cleaning out drawers and stuff to get packed to go to college. They pull out my old weed box, that I haven't even seen in a year. Praying, praying that nothing would be in there, I watched my mom open it... and pull out a small amount and some roaches and a pipe. They freaked, of course. I got out of it clean by saying I experimented a little last year, but didn't like it, and put the stuff away, promptly forgetting about it. They bought it, and don't know that I still smoke, 7 years later.

Latest posts

Back