How Does She Look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpuppy

Reaction score
Hey All - I started 3 plants at the very end of november - well, the other two turned out to be males.

I guess I can't complain - at least I got one girl! this was my 2nd grow attempted. I just used some bag seeds since my 1st grow didn't end well. How does she look? and I wonder how much time she'll have left....
~kpupp

plant1.JPG

plant2.JPG

Have you started flowring that already? doesnt look mature enough for you to have done that

Hey there kpuppy!

Looks good!

Tell us more about your grow so we can better respond. My guess is she's been vegged for 4 weeks and has been flowering for about 2. Looks like she's under cfl's and has been getting veg nutes. If those assumptions are close, then she looks good. But without knowing any of this for sure, it's hard to offer any real opinion.

Good luck with her.

hey tester...it's got a little bud on top...so it must be mature enough.

It looks healthy enough!

:holysheep: BB that's right on! :) She's under Flourescents and CFL's x3. It's been vegging for over 4 weeks.. and yeah, maybe 2 (a week and like 5 days) in flowering. the other 2 males were alot taller and a little more fuller then she is. Watering is one a week with a 20-20-20 fert.

Hey kpuppy!

You need to see if you can get some flowering nutes- something with little or no nitrogen. Will help alot with flowering.

Keep those lights as close as you can.

Good luck to you and congrats on your healthy girl. Looking good!

BBFan said:
Hey kpuppy!

You need to see if you can get some flowering nutes- something with little or no nitrogen. Will help alot with flowering.

Keep those lights as close as you can.

Good luck to you and congrats on your healthy girl. Looking good!

Thanks BB for theadvice, I'll grab some tomorrow. Now that I grew one successfully (almost) I'll probably invest in better lightning too. I'll also get some good seeds. any suggestions for a beginner?

kpuppy said:
Thanks BB for theadvice, I'll grab some tomorrow. Now that I grew one successfully (almost) I'll probably invest in better lightning too. I'll also get some good seeds. any suggestions for a beginner?

Strains heavy with indica are the easiest to grow, the more sativa dominant, usually more difficult to grow. Read up on different strains until you find some you'd like to try.

Nice looking plant by the way.

kpuppy said:

If you want an up energetic high, check out C99 and/or Apollo 11 from Joey Weed at Hemp Depot. I found both of these easy to grow and they also have a great yield.

I'll second that comment from THG...I'm loving my C99xAK47 from joey weed. It's not a hard grow. It is a sativa hybrid, that has the growth charcteristics of an indica. I'd also say that Northern Lights has always been a good recomendation for a new grower...I like Dr. Atomics best from all the NL I have grown.

Hey kpuppy!

After this grow- you're not a beginner anymore! Let's see you harvest some nice bud from that lovely lady you got going.

As far as new strains- I've been growing the same 2 strains for years, so I wouldn't be able to offer any opinion. Both The Hemp Goddess and Legalize Freedom are very knowledgeable and I would trust their recommendations.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing your progress.

BBFan said:
Hey kpuppy!

After this grow- you're not a beginner anymore! Let's see you harvest some nice bud from that lovely lady you got going.

As far as new strains- I've been growing the same 2 strains for years, so I wouldn't be able to offer any opinion. Both The Hemp Goddess and Legalize Freedom are very knowledgeable and I would trust their recommendations.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing your progress.

the next grow i'll have to do a grow log for sure! And thanks everyone for the advice the strains.. I'll have to check them out.
kpup

Latest posts

Back