How Fast Can You Roll A Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All cut up and ready for the paper, I'd say about 15 seconds, tops. I almost, exclusively, smoke joints. I bet I can cut up a bud and have it lit in 2 minutes or less. I'll time myself next time.

Now, one of those European jobs, with the filter and all, takes a bit longer. It's been a long time since I've done one of those, however.

Motor City Madman said:
I am the worlds slowest joint roller but then again I like to play with my weed.

haha me too, takes a minute to roll a joint. I get all OCD if it isn't rolled just right..

DLtoker said:
It's the only way to smoke for me as I hate the way pipes and bongs taste after they become resinated.

:yeahthat: I'm a joint man too. I'll tell you, I sure do love my grinder. Makes it quick and easy. I'll roll up 4 or 5 joints at a time- takes less than 10 minutes from picking off the buds, grinding, and rolling them up. If that's all I'm doing.

I don't mean to show my age or ignorance, but what is a rolling mat?

Put it this way;

If you blink, you could miss it!!

Cheers!!!

BBFan said:
:yeahthat: I'm a joint man too. I'll tell you, I sure do love my grinder. Makes it quick and easy. I'll roll up 4 or 5 joints at a time- takes less than 10 minutes from picking off the buds, grinding, and rolling them up. If that's all I'm doing.

I don't mean to show my age or ignorance, but what is a rolling mat?

a rolling mat is a small square of usually bamboo ,like a sushi rolling mat :p,,you threw your bud in in the middle ,bring the 2 sides together and feed the rizzla in and roll rolling mat.jpg :48:

UKgirl420 said:
a rolling mat is a small square of usually bamboo ,like a sushi rolling mat :p,,you threw your bud in in the middle ,bring the 2 sides together and feed the rizzla in and roll View attachment 130327 :48:

Thanks for that Lovebird, I mean Melissa, I mean UKGirl! ;)
Now, I get the sushi mat reference, but again, old BBFan isn't too hip anymore these days and isn't familiar with the term rizzla!:holysheep:

And I guess I can't really use my sushi mat (take me all year to smoke a blunt that big!), so I'm thinking it's a smaller version of that?

(Sorry 'bout the Lovebird thing, just caught up in it ya know- it's a beautiful thing-congratulations and hope it works for you guys).

i now put cig filter in my joints since i smoke so manyy, thought it might be a lil healthier?? i go thru a pack of orange zags in 2-3 days, so i can roll one up in about 15 seconds. dont ask me to roll a blunt though, absolutely no skills there

i should put up some pics of my spliffigami. ive made some crazy creations like the flaming fork, as well as regular 10 gram choppers - thats a real lung buster

I dont care how fast you roll 'em i can still smoke 'em faster ~ lol

I drive with my left hand, can roll 1 in 10 secs with my right hand only. Left handed, can't roll. Of course this is cut up flowers. Can roll a blunt with 1 hand also. I can roll em how you want em, fat,skinny,cyclone,cross,flower. Started rollin when I was 13, 20 years later...

5 minutes...maybe more and then it is lumpy, has air pockets, is too skinny, has stuff falling out of each end.

BBFan said:
...old BBFan isn't too hip anymore these days and isn't familiar with the term rizzla!:holysheep:

And I guess I can't really use my sushi mat (take me all year to smoke a blunt that big!), so I'm thinking it's a smaller version of that?

Hi BBfan...

Rizzla is a brand of rolling papers made in the UK... I've seen them in the U.S. but they're everywhere across the pond... I used to use a dollar bill like a rolling maching or a sushi mat for rolling joints for the first few years of becoming a toker when I was a teen... Once I learned how to do it without the aid of a machine/dollar bill I never did it again...

Peace!:cool:

Rizzla.jpg

all depends on the size of the joint i wona make but a normal king skin probly bout a min

well after rolling my own cigs for years im perty good at it. takes about 2 min to clean pot..... pot around here has been really seedy lately.
With clean pot maybe a minute.

..depends on how long dude that owns the bag is going to be absent. ;)

FruityBud said:
From paper to spark, whats your time?

15 plus yrs and still working on it....I realy suk:eek:

Im the Loser for the day:rolleyes:

:48:

Hick said:
..depends on how long dude that owns the bag is going to be absent. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Very Funny, Hick.

Depending on size.

Normal 1 1/4 orange zags...bout 5 seconds if the weed is broke up and paper is in front of me.

It depends what I'm making.

Click on the pictures.

hXXp://marijuanagirls.com/jointroller/map.html

:peace:

Latest posts

Back