How high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingCeszar

Reaction score
How high r the chances that I’ll b pursued by tha law if I buy seeds online, even with a P.O. box? At work I waz told that buying seed online is very dangerous. Is this true?

It is not illegal to purchase, own cannabis seeds. It's when they touch water and get germed is when they become highly illegal......fer now!

Worst thing that is going to happen is your seeds get swiped by customs and you get a letter in the mail maybe. Just go through a reputable site and you shouldn't have any problems getting them imho the most dangerous part is trying to decide which place to buy from (i'd just go with the attitude link is at the top of the page). peace out

Go through the TUDE! all my orders and no problems....PLUS FREEBIES!!

the chef said:
It is not illegal to purchase, own cannabis seeds. It's when they touch water and get germed is when they become highly illegal......fer now!

Oh, contrair, mon Chefey. Seeds are indeed contraband in most states. Didn't used to be though. I got popped with a couple of pounds of seeds in my car's console in Forest Park, GA in my youth (the lazy, hazy '70's), but my solicitor got me cut loose--at the time pot seeds were not illegal. But I wouldn't try such nonsense nowdays.

But, to your question, King, if it was that hazardous, then there wouldn't be anyone here for you to ask--we'd all be in the hoosgow.

Think about it this way: if you really hated your ex-wife, why wouldn't you get contraband sent to her house and rat her out to Mr. Po-Po? Or versa vica. The authorities have no proof who requested the package, so who's to blame?

Order your beans, just be cautious.

Good looking out pencil! I fergot i wasn't back in a different time zone. It does differ from state to state, i would check your local laws concerning cultivation and posession.

In illinois my buddy was pulled over for speeding and they searched his truck, they found 3 or 4 seeds on his floor mat and charged him with possesion. now he did get lippy with the cop so that might also be why they charged him. out here i think its more who pulled you over and did you kiss his EDIT

KingCeszar said:
How high r the chances that I’ll b pursued by tha law if I buy seeds online, even with a P.O. box? At work I waz told that buying seed online is very dangerous. Is this true?

Discussing buying seeds with your co-workers is far more dangerous than actually buying seeds. If you are going to grow, for goodness sakes, Keep you mouth shut!

In all the many, many years that I have grown pot, I have NEVER heard of even one person getting busted ordering seeds (I have mine sent right to my home where I grow). People get busted because they talk about their grows.

:yeahthat:

I wouldn't be telling anyone I was buying seeds or planning on cultivating. I have many friends who smoke, when I harvest they are going to think I just bought a big bag of dank.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Discussing buying seeds with your co-workers is far more dangerous than actually buying seeds. If you are going to grow, for goodness sakes, Keep you mouth shut!

In all the many, many years that I have grown pot, I have NEVER heard of even one person getting busted ordering seeds (I have mine sent right to my home where I grow). People get busted because they talk about their grows.

could not agree more the only peolpe that should know is you and mother nature.

Latest posts

Back