How Long for Good Bud Formation/Growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I wondered, thought maybe they were extra healthy from nutes or something, not knocking anything here! Just threw me...

Yes, I was concerned about the green as well, the plants were just so bushy/short nodes. I did harvest at very milky with some amber trichs though...no clear trics here. They do seem to be drying out nice though. Hairs are a deep deep orange crimson/flourescent color,
very striking and buds even though green like you say have alot of flower material and are very compact and dense. Heres a few more pics of them after drying a little, still not dry yet though. I tried to capture the striking color of them but camera/lighting just cant do it justice, its not a very good camera, puts a blue tint on everything. Like I mentioned earlier, buds are very tight/dense, almost as if they were compressed. For lack of a better word, "knarly looking." Anyway, its been a long time, hopefully I havent totally screwed em up! Will give em a good cure. Thnks.

IMGA0379.JPG

IMGA0380.JPG

IMGA0381.JPG

One more pic, yes its kinda fun to take bud pics! Anyway my last one and Im otta here. Its been fun, havent grown in so long. But after all is said and done think Im just too lazy now in my old age to mess w/it anymore, plus too much other stuff to do in the few short years left of my life! Im just gonna give my grow stuff to my friend and let him have at it! Anyway best of growing to you all, and with this pic Im signing off for the final time.
Take Care.

IMGA0385.JPG

Latest posts

Back