how long into Vegi can i start flowering and...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monk_enutz

Reaction score
hey just a few questions! i have a few plants and trying to do somewhat similar to some other persons post i think 'doobio' or something sorry if i spelt your name wrong mate~

right then... yeh i got 11 plants mainly seedlings but i got 4 plants on their first and second alternating leaves, is that a node?

and..

these 4 are roughly 2-3wks old now from seed, how long into vegi do i wait before i flower usually.. is there some tell tell signs?

and..

obviously i need to start flowering to tell the sex but can i still clone once in flowering ?

im trying to determine the females before reducing my crop, im looking for bigger accomadation for these babies and will start cloning as soon as i can,

last but not least...

they are all on a 24/0 light cycle at the moment but when should i start using nutes and what should i change my light cycle to get flowering nicely

i want to know how you think theyre doing so far :) i will start a grow journal soon leave me insight if possible, thanks for your previous help guys but more is needed lol hopefully i will be helping too one day!

All the best,
matty

Usually alternating branches means they are mature enough to bud. On the other hand, a clone can bud right from the minute it is rooted, and even sometimes buds will form before roots show if the light regime is correct! Hope this helps, good luck!

TGT

I would say its time to start your nutes. And your leaves look like this right now _l_ Alternating leaves grow on the stem like this _l- I hope you see what im saying after a plant gets old enough The tops or new limb nodes dont grow directly across from each other they grow like staggered up the stem.

right ok stupid me! so the leaves arent actually alternation ok what an idiot, sweet ok so say i have 2 females and i want to in time turn that into 6 females by cloning how long should i wait, i am not thinking of doing it any time soon im just trying to absorb all info so when the time comes im all good n ready!

thanks guys

all the best
matty!

Latest posts

Back