How long???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
hee heee he... probably as much simply 'time consuming' bobbles that allow the natural germination process to occur, as anything 'actually' beneficial...:confused2:
Proper temp's and moisture content and patience... is all that is required for any "healthy/viable" seed to germinate...IMO/E

The key word is "viable". Seeds can sit on a shelf for way too long, and xrayed parcels don't always lead to viable seeds.

umbra said:
The key word is "viable". Seeds can sit on a shelf for way too long, and xrayed parcels don't always lead to viable seeds.
..of course it is..."viable".. but all of the "tricks" in the world isn't going to make a dead seed viable.

Hick said it best, temp and humidity are the key factors, imo, 100% humidity above the soil or medium and a temp of at least 90 and those babies will pop through the soil before your eyes.

If you think about it, germing in paper towels and then transplanting to soil or other medium is essentially going to delay the process, much like a mature plant that stops growing from transplanting for a while

UKgirl420 said:
well i would of thought by now they would of popped ,,,can you not take a peak inside to see if theres any growth ,,,i use paper towwel method allways popped with in 24 hrs ,,that way i can see what has popped or not :hubba:

good luck and where did you buy them my nl only cost £15 ,,,

Hello UKgirl420, i'm looking to buy some seeds, seems like you got a good price
could you share the supplier with us?

Thanks Ahead :)

Latest posts

Back