How much damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I think I had my 400W HPS a bit too close here to my 23 day flowering plant. How much damage do you think was done?

Thanks,

Pics 069.jpg

It might just be my stoned vision but it dont look crispy so thats a good thing.
I dunno man i guess it'll slowth growth a little maybe but it should be fine.
Heck i'm no expert but i've burnt mine a few times so far and there a lot bigger than i ever expected so i'm thinkin its nothin major lol.

Your plant looks fine to me buddy, you may Of had your light too close BUT I think that the damage isnt that bad. AND IMO your top isnt going to be any less potent and should have plenty of time to recover. :D Good Luck

manels1111 said:
will barely even faze imo.

Whew, thanks a lot everyone.. I do feel better! The pistils seem to be re-emerging a lil healthier looking already... I know, who here doesn't obsess a bit about their baby girls??

Ta,

I got my plants inches from my 400w HPS, But its in a cool tube and I have fans blowing across the tops of the plants.

Your plant looks fine to me buddy, you may Of had your light too close BUT I think that the damage isnt that bad. AND IMO your top isnt going to be any less potent and should have plenty of time to recover. Good Luck

Ditto

Latest posts

Back