How much in your joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about a 1/2 gram cleaned,,,,p,l,r

i use joker slow burners when i roll joints which is rare. But i'd say anywhere from 3/4 of a gram to 1 gram. Water bong, gravity bong, and blunts are normal for me cause i'm usually with 1 or more.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i use any where between a half gram and gram but the other night i rolled a whole 1/8 in one joint. I had to use like 4 papers put together and it was fatter than a cigar at the end cus i roll them european style

When i smoked i never rolled joints just blunts or glass.....

bout a half a gram or a gram....but i dont like joints i like my 4 foot purple people choker or blunts=)

im old fashioned i love to roll , i never weighed but there usually 3/4 to cigarett size , if i had to geuss probably at least 1 gram or there close :smoke1: any thing less is a skinner lol

.7g in a 1 1/4 size zigzag is my idea of a perfect personal joint

^^:hubba:
Usually just a half sheet of bamboo to get a lil buzz going for me

I use one regular zig-zag, I roll 3/4 size of a cig and that's a good hoober.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

.5 or .3 depends on how much bud i got joints are like life savers when there is nothing else 2 smoke from

anything from 1 to 3.5. I cant justify putting any more than an 8th in something.. and thats only ever been a blunt, and thats only been on a couple of very rare ocasions.

As much as I can with out splitting the skin.Hope that helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back