How much is your power bill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Type_S150

Reaction score
Just curious how much everyones power bill is per month? Im starting my grow om March 1st, and am a little curious as to how high my power bill can be without throwing up and red flags. So who has the highest power bill, lol? I'd just like to know how many lights you are using at what the power consumption is. Thanks.

As long as you pay your bill I think you will be just fine. Your utility company is the business to make money, they dont care what you do with the power. Just pay your bill and don't even thinking about stealing. I know of more than a few non growing households that pay $1000.00 a month..

Ya, good topic :p

Please state the lights you're using, and how much the bill is :)

Mr. Bubbles said:
As long as you pay your bill I think you will be just fine. Your utility company is the business to make money, they dont care what you do with the power. Just pay your bill and don't even thinking about stealing. I know of more than a few non growing households that pay $1000.00 a month..
Thanks. According to the calculator I will be at 4-500 a month and that would be for 16 600w lights @ 12 hours per day and .08 cent per kwh(?). Got to love vegging at one house and flowering at another.

I just grow on a low key scale and with my one 400 watt HPS lamp it only raises the bill about 10-15 bucks a month so i can't complain (thats 18 hours on 6 off for veg 12/12 for flower) Worth it to pay an extra 60 bucks for an entire grow and not have to pay for the bud :D

my buddy told me he figured it out to be about $30-$40/month to run a 1,000W light.

Yeppers, I currently run 1 400 and a 250 in my flower room and an 8 bulb t-5 in veg. It cost about $40 a month to run (fl. 12/12 vg 18/6)...worth every penny.

Peace j.b.

Latest posts

Back