How much longer to finish?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stvitusdance

Reaction score
i attached a couple of pics. i really have no idea how long it will be before these girls are finished. is there a way to tell? can anybody guess based on the pictures? none of the pistils seem to be changing colors yet. they sure are looking nice and wet though!:ignore:

IMG_0012.JPG

P3050087.JPG

thanks for the link! i think i get the trichs thing and i have a little microscope but i'm not sure if i'm ROUGHLY 2 weeks or 3 or 8 weeks from finishing. i have no clue. from the pix does this look like it has a long way to go? will pistils always change colors before she is done or do some strains always have green pistils? thx!

yeah, if you dont have a loupe then chop when the new pistols developing slows and the browing occurs quicker than new pistols can fill their place. 50% brown hairs is a decent indicator to have a good heady and body stone, leave them longer if u want to have couchlock killer....

Well from the looks of them you have a ways to go before harvest. How long have they been in flower? I would say 4 or 5 weeks. :hubba: If so you still have another 4 or so weeks to go. Keep an eye on them trichromes they will tell ya when to harvest. By the way mang the ladies look great. :aok:

They definitely look great. I would have to agree with TBG. Another 4 weeks or so before they are finally ready to be chopped. Good luck with them and I hope to see some more pictures in the near future. Grow it big my friend. Take care.

A month at least, 5 weeks would probably be best. Get a microscope and check the trichs

Latest posts

Back