How much longer you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aaronw

Hey MJP,

I was just wondering how much longer my ladies have got. I would take a pic of the trichs but my camera phone is only 1.3 mp....I had to transplant them about 3-4 weeks ago so they got off to a bad flowering start.

Lert me know your thoughts and opinions. It is still warm here...20-25 degrees celcius with lows of 10-15 at night

Thanks

DSC00118.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00121.JPG

DSC00122.JPG

If the weather is good,and there is no threat to the plants security, let it go

You can always go by the pistal method of aiting till half of them are brown,red, deep purple, or orange and harvest. Or you could do the "i'm awesome" and get a small power scope from 60X-100X from Rad Shack and actually look at the trichomes and wait untill they are 2/3 a cloudly milky color and then harvest, but do this in thirds, top, middle adn lower branches as they finish at diff. times. good luck
~T-Bone

those plants would produce smokeable weed, but they are not even close to being mature. they are not dying yet, when you get old you start looking it, and then you die, these gals are too green to pick. leave them out, they will get stronger and heavier. clip a few buds for a taste test, nothing wrong with that.

Given the size of your plant you have a few weeks left / maybe more, just from looking at the size of the buds in comparison to the size of the plant.:cool:

I Agree with C I .
IMO
I'd say the average flowering time is around 65-75 days.

I believe you can get a handheld microscope from radioshack. no more than $20

Latest posts

Back