how often should i feed my plants nutrients???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how often should i feed my plants nutrients...there two blueberry clones there 2nd week into flowering...there in two 10'' pots and got nutrients for the first time this past teusday...im using fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom...should i feed my plants with the schedule that foxfarm offors on their site or have some people had better results using different methonds??? it also says to use the grow big the 3rd week of flowering but it says on the back of the bottle to use while veggin....this is my first grow and im using a 400 watt hps with a fan blowing directly on my plants....

MaineOutdoorToker420 said:
how often should i feed my plants nutrients...there two blueberry clones there 2nd week into flowering...there in two 10'' pots and got nutrients for the first time this past teusday...im using fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom...should i feed my plants with the schedule that foxfarm offors on their site or have some people had better results using different methonds??? it also says to use the grow big the 3rd week of flowering but it says on the back of the bottle to use while veggin....this is my first grow and im using a 400 watt hps with a fan blowing directly on my plants....

It seems to mostly depend on the type of dirt you are using for fert scedules. I go with the feed the soil and not the plant type, only feed the plant when i shows signs of actually missing something, otherwise they only get composted dirt, earthworm castings and ph'ed water for most of veg. I only add half of what they tell you on the bottle when i do. You're babies should be fine if the soil is ok.

Latest posts

Back