How to Finish AK48 in 7 weeks???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi stoners, and Brother growers :D
I have ordered some AK48 lowrider seeds from a dutch site and am expecting them some time next week! I want to do much better than last time and am going to improve my grow room adding more light, better sterilizing it, more fans and better soil... I've also ordered some good Sensi nutritions this time and will not have more than one plant per pot...
I will only harvest very little smoke ( looks like less than an ounce to me ) in a week, and will be trying to get the AKs ready to roll as fast as possible...

The site I get them from says they could be finished in 7 weeks IF CONDITIONS ARE PERFECT!
What would that mean? Has anyone grown Those before? Is this plant gonna flower even if kept on 24/7?? How long should I veg them for if not?
Thank you for your time!
Here's a link if you wanna have a look!
http://www.shayanashop.com/Cannabis_Seeds/seeds/pd-1016-1012-pm19/AK-48.aspx

They will not flower in 24/7--they will need 7-9 weeks of 12/12 to finish. As Hick mentioned, they will not flower until sexually mature.

Perfect conditions have to do with lighting, growing medium, temps, humidity, nutes.
What is your set-up?
Size of your space?
Lights?
Reflective material?
Growing medium?
Temps?
Etc...

I don't know about finishing in 7 weeks flat. If you do, you might come up real short! lol but good luck bro.

Kludge said:
I'm a newb and am still learning so would like some clarification on that. I thought auto-flower plants were auto-flower because they will flower regardless of the photoperiod. From what I read these plants are crossed with a variety of C. Ruderalis that grows in the far north and doesn't get the normal 12/12 period so instead of using the photoperiod to determine when to flower they just do it on their own timeclock. Don't know how.

You are correct in that autoflowering plants will flower in any light. However, I did not see any indication that these AK-48s were autoflowering plants.

You can always nock em down if you really want to early, I did last grow like a week early and just cured it good and it still was amzing smoke and best tasting out of my 3 plants.just scope out the trichromes

I'm growing some AK48, too. They grew so fast from seed under 4 ft flo. shop lights that I put them in flower early. I like to go 5 wks in veg but these looked out of control at 19 days. They showed sex immediately, 2 males,5 fem.. The lower branches were long; I cut them off and got my 1st successful clones in many attempts. The 5 fems are in day 31 of flower and are covered with large, young buds covered with long, white pistils. The clones are off like a prom dress- I couldn't be happier with this strain; can't wait to taste it.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You are correct in that autoflowering plants will flower in any light. However, I did not see any indication that these AK-48s were autoflowering plants.

That's correct.. I just realised that too... Man What have I been reading :D
Going trough so many seedbanks can really mess you up :D

Along these lines.........what seeds will give you the fastest smoke? i.e. from seed to harvest?

Latest posts

Back