How to hide plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powerplanter said:
I hear ya bro. Actually this thread is old. I transplanted them last summer and went back and harvested in the middle of Oct. Thanks for the thought though. Stay safe man, PEACE!! :)
Lol I looked to see and sure enough it's from the last season. ^^; Yeah man, harvest was a success I would imagine eh?

Regards

I did ok, I went over a little early and didn't want to go back for fear someone would see me, so I pulled them a little premature. I estimate about one and a half to two oz's. So it wasn't all a bust. Take care brother. PEACE!!

Could definitely gotten more than that, but overall it's some smoke.

Stay safe bro ^^
Regards

Yeah, I was disappointed with the weight, but the weather didn't cooperate. If I had them here at the house I def. could of gotten more. Like you say, it's smoke. LOL

bro, if you gotta hide sumthing from your wife,well i wont go in2 that...lol...just dont grow...is a little 4 plants worth your marrage...its the rage in marrage you shoud be worried about..lol..not a plant...good luck...i see big probs on the horizon....what happens when mid-late flower and you come home to a frown and uprooted project... to the moon alice.....

Ive got a couple of seeds my buddy gave me and i am now germinating them and im trying to plant them on the deer lease next to my property i need to know how to hide the smell

You can't hide the smell outdoors all you can do is plant native flowers to the area, that give off heavy aromas. Like honeysuckles and the different berry's (black, blue , raspberry) just to name a few.

If its just a couple plants I don't think you'll have much of a problem with smell. Depends on the strain I guess...:)

DonConSemillas said:
you could plant them between tomatoes, because they share kinda the same structure and if you LST them well they are almost invisible :D

+1! I have hidden my crops behind my raised bed garden which has lots of tomatoes. I used topping and LST techniques to keep things low. It worked out very well as things grew, but the odor was something else. You cannot contain the odor of a good crop; especially during the last three weeks! Something else one must consider.

in my longitude/latitude tomatoes are harvested before herb---nothing worse than a patch of dead tomato plants trying to hide maturing herb

does your son agree to keep it a secret from your wife, I think you should just plant it in a spot where she does not want to visit in your yard then grow something on the other side that does catch her intrest

orangesunshine said:
in my longitude/latitude tomatoes are harvested before herb---nothing worse than a patch of dead tomato plants trying to hide maturing herb

That happened to me this year, but, I just left them in place. The idea is to distract the eye. Yes, YOU can see your babies, but casual seers will not, unless they are looking for it. Trust me on this. I've had guests over and they never "saw" my girls, or should I say, they never recognized them.

Latest posts

Back