How to roll a joint!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, I can fine the weed with one hand... then take one nice pinch of it good amount enough for a joint, and roll it with only one hand while driving with other hand on the wheel.. done in 2 min or less...

anyone can do that? women think its cool!!!

:heart: I knew a guy who could roll the tulips and yes I thought it was cool lol. The things that chicks think are cool ....:confused2:

I lived in Europe for awhile and marijuana was scarce; we smoked hash. The hash was mixed up with tobacco and rolled into a cone. Plus, there was the little "roach", but we called it a filter. I liked rolling a plain cigarette- looking joint, and smoke it walking down the middle of the boulevard. Actually, I could do that here too.

papabeach1 said:
well, I can fine the weed with one hand... then take one nice pinch of it good amount enough for a joint, and roll it with only one hand while driving with other hand on the wheel.. done in 2 min or less...

anyone can do that? women think its cool!!!
...in a blinding snow storm, on the back of a galloping horse.. can 'you' do THAT?..:p

you guys don't really need lessons on this do you?????you're supposed to be pro's ....jk...thanks for the link.....but i DO roll the prettiest joints around....15 years experience...i'm only 29 years old...:D

back in the day ,,about 100 years or so(seems like)we used to sell lose joints 1$each and you could get 6 for 5$,,,on an average summers day i would sell 150/200 joints ,,,having never used a rolling machine rolling each one buy hand,,,buy the end of the summer i must have rolled 20,000,for about 9 or 10 years,plus personal),,,,rasta dont boast but i am the rolling master ,,,,p,l,r

rasta said:
back in the day ,,about 100 years or so(seems like)we used to sell lose joints 1$each and you could get 6 for 5$,,,on an average summers day i would sell 150/200 joints ,,,having never used a rolling machine rolling each one buy hand,,,buy the end of the summer i must have rolled 20,000,for about 9 or 10 years,plus personal),,,,rasta dont boast but i am the rolling master ,,,,p,l,r

$200k is a lot of money.

this is going back some, the 70's

we (my friends) use to have rolling contests, while rolling up joints for sale.

yes we also sold them for 1.00 each back in the day.

each night we would meet in the basement of so and so's house and roll and roll and smoke and toke.

it was important to get them each the same size.

those where some really fun times.

I have never used a cig roller, seems so complicated to me.

and hey papa, I could roll one up while driving. I thought that was such a great skill to have! LOL never could put that one on my resume!

but never in a snow storm or on the back of a horse! LOL

but blindfolded? Yes!

ha! have a smokin good day!:D

I agree with bubble closet, except for the simple fact that smoking tobacco is putting thousands of chemicals into your lungs. I know arsenic and embalming fluid are two of them. But hey, to each his own.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBLpn17skLU

This guy has some great stuff on his youtube, check out this one, then look at some of his others.

Latest posts

Back