How to verify that the marijuana is real or fake ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real weed is leafy and has stems like an actual plant. Synth is like a manufactured plant that does not crumble naturally and feels artificially sticky like it's been mixed with glue.

The smell is also very different. Real weed probably has the most distinctive smell in the world, synthetic smells like chemicals.

Finally the taste. You know it's weed when you smoke a j. Synth taste like chemicals

Always buy from a trusted source , a grower you personally know or a well know dispecery.
Until you can tell real weed from the fake crap out there . The fake crap can kill you.
Never order from unknown online weed sellers

I give oregano to my friends all the time....good shi-t.....
Still making Meat Balls ,
1645108965450.png

Real weed is leafy and has stems like an actual plant. Synth is like a manufactured plant that does not crumble naturally and feels artificially sticky like it's been mixed with glue.

The smell is also very different. Real weed probably has the most distinctive smell in the world, synthetic smells like chemicals.

Finally the taste. You know it's weed when you smoke a j. Synth taste like chemicals
synthetic smells like chemicals. YEs exactly !

Always buy from a trusted source, a grower you personally know or a well know dispensary.
Until you can tell a real weed from the fake crap out there. The fake crap can kill you.
Never order from unknown online weed sellers
Obtained from My MMJ Doctor. Read about the reviews and ratings. The experience was wonderful and the cannabis got was genuine.
Yes, I agree that we should always buy from trusted sources but what about the places where we are not having a trusted source. There the knowledge will help you out!

Obtained from My MMJ Doctor. Read about the reviews and ratings. The experience was wonderful and the cannabis got was genuine.
Yes, I agree that we should always buy from trusted sources but what about the places where we are not having a trusted source. There the knowledge will help you out!
Agreed , always get buds no shake (broken up pieces) But remember there are shady people out there looking to sell you a bucket of bolts at every turn. Seems to be the nature of Humans these days

I didnt learn that much in second grade ,and that was two years ...

Agreed , always get buds no shake (broken up pieces) But remember there are shady people out there looking to sell you a bucket of bolts at every turn. Seems to be the nature of Humans these days
I agree if the guy selling is all he does . But usually ,its just a guy who knows where to buy and sells 75% ,keeps the 25% and my not make enough so its not free but cheap. They smoke what they sell. At least it is what I see in my jungle ...

Yes, These days the sellers look for their pocket and people genuinely don't know how to check the authenticity of marijuana some people are so desperate to try marijuana for recreational use or for other purposes this makes them like use anything named marijuana. ALWAYS PURCHASE FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE or GET THAT EXPERIENCE ENOUGH TO DISTINGUISH a fake and a real one.

Latest posts

Back