howdy folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puffnstuff

Reaction score
Hi ya'll, i'm Puffnstuff, so what you say? your probably puffinstuff right now too huh... Ive been lurking for about a year now and thought i should probably come out from behind the tree and start speaking up now and then. I recently got my med card so i dont have to hide out anymore. Anyway, I have been growing for a little while now and have really learned alot from this site, best one I have found so far. There have been a few times when i wanted to post before but... oh well, now i can. So uh, how do you make these thing grow? just kiddin. see ya.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome!
glad you where able to find your way out of those big smelly bushes to join us!:D

Thanks for the welcome, makes me feel right at home here. Now ... where did I put my lighter. Oh here it is.........ah much better now.
Puff

Hehehehe...thanks funk, I think it fits me pretty good.
puff

ps, my sign off is a sound effect

Wow, lurked for a year. Glad you decided to come out of the closet. :hubba:

Welcome to the group.

welcome puffinstuff hope to see you in the journal area

Thanks again everyone. I've been thinking of doing a journal, what would you like to see. Right now I am doing a few different things. I have some small clones just starting to flower, I am also vegging some of their big sisters up for a bigger harvest and I am in the process of changing from MG chem to all organic. The clones I have growing are all white russian's and they are the last of those for a while. My organic project will be with AK47 seedlings. I do have 2 of the russian ladies in organics going into flower as a test of my mix. I dont think I want to try keep all of this stuff up to date in a journal but if anyone has an interest in part of it I could do a journal on that part. er....uh did that make any sense?
puff

Latest posts

Back