Howdy Yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harvest Moon

Reaction score
HI,
I would like to formerly introduce myself as Harvest Moon, the name comes from one of my favorite Neil Young songs and also got my start when I was 16 still living at home and wanted to start growing so I headed out to the woods to geurilla grow and found the best way to check/harvest was on a well lit night under a full moon, The Harvest Moon.

I was born and raised in a retrofitted camp IN the Alleghany National Forest until I was 12 (I come from a long heritage of hunters). We moved from the forest to the city cause of dads work and what a culture shock, I still have a problem socially at the age of 39. So if I ever come off as being a doorknob its me and Im socially challenged.

Well I spent the next 13 yrs or so in that town and was ready to see more and had a friend in atlanta during the olympics and went to stay with him and didnt return for 3yrs. Woodsy young man versus city,hot woman,good bud and unlimited amount of trim carpentry and the money was good. After city life I walkedabout for a cpl years finally finding my home and family in N CACKALACKY.

THANK YOU to all as I have lurked this forum since the early days and would not have been able to come inside without every mp members knowledge.

Sorry to all for posting before introduction but I have never beleived in demeaning someone for trying or asking questions. It lit a fire under me.
That is why I never posted here but thats gonna changed, Ive been following MP for longer than some mods have been members and Ive noticed how some more experienced growers look down upon the lesser experienced time after time. Ive seen it to much on here and makes me fearful to ask any questions cause I dont want to be forum raped.

I BELEIVE THIS CAN CHANGE WITH MODS AND ESPECIALLY MEMBERS HELP. MP IS LOSING ALOT OF FUTURE MEMBERS CAUSE OF THIS AND WHO KNOWS, THE FUTURE PERSON THAT MIGHT LEAD ALL OF US OUT OF CANNABIS PROHIBITION MIGHT HAVE STOPPED IN AS A NEWB, GOT REAMED AND GAVE UP. WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

A WASTE OF FORUM MEMBERS TIME. I THOUGHT WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING. THIS ATTITUDE NEEDS TO CHANGE. EDUCATION IS OUR BEST ALLIE.

Yall need to realize this forum is vast and can be overwhelming to the new member and have some patience before you kick em to the curb.

Well then... quite the first post... here hit this: :48:

now you should prob remove your xbox handle... Oh by the way welcome to MP... also this is prob the most friendly/helpful site on the net...

Welcome aboard Harvest moon..Im harvesting now if there is no Moon..could I still call it a Harvest hope to see around...take care and be safe

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, friend. Typically it's ppl who have only a handful of harvests under the belt but believe they have learned all there is to growing great mj.

I understand what you're sayin' tho, some ppl jumped on me here when I mixed up nomenclature but I got through it and there's no other site i'd rather call my home now. :cool2:

:peace: n' :bongin: rips,

7greeneyes:)

Xbox removed, sorry if it was in violation. TY for the welcome ANT very thoughtful of you.
It took me over 5yrs to post cause of the few negatives on here and if Ive felt that way there are others.

NOT that I disagree with you at all ANT, It is by far the best site on the net and filled with some very nice and helpful people and thats what has brought me back almost every day since probably 2007 when I came inside but I DISAGREE with telling a new member that he/she is wasting forum members time. If it was me I probably would have never came back but I am also VERY socially challenged and probably took it the wrong way, my bad.

Thanks again ANT

Thank You all for welcoming me, I guess I should have introduced myself a long time ago especialy when ALL of you have helped me so much without knowing it. Very disrespectful of me - socially challenged.

Thanks again to MP members

To socially challenged from another socially challenged....howdy!

Welcome Harvest Moon!
When I log on, its my leisure time-no pressure and nobodys wasting my time by asking something-Im not in anyway the most experienced here, but Ive grown a few and I dont mind talking to beginners here-I always relate to my own experiences.
I went through the alleghenys on my way to DC in 78.

Rust never sleeps!!!

:48:

ODF

Hello Harvest moon, Welcome aboard. Some times we all get a little socially challenged in one way or another so just sit back and toke, and relax your safe here very friendly people here.

Howdy and welcome! I agree with you on the overwhelming part of the information gathered here. Sorry others in the past were rude and disrespectful. I have found MP to be one of the most polite forums I have had the pleasure of posting in.

Grow well!

Yo yo yo harvest whats up? Im super new here. I dont have years and years of exp, but i have knowledge to offer. I dare to challenge the norm of the older growers!!! Like my cup trick!!:) im usually always free if you wanna chat growing, or smoking, and welcome to the club. I specialize in ocean harvest soil, gh liquid nuits, and autoflowers rightnow. And specialize is veeeeeery broad:)

Latest posts

Back