humidity and temperature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom thumb

Reaction score
Hi, I've been reading how a lot of people are tracking humidity quite closely, i realize the benifits of keeping humidity down for prevention of molds and pests, is this more important for growers not using "soil" or is it just as important? I have a dehumidifier and have the room between 50 and 55 % humidity is this ok for the whole grow? also i've seen people refer to res. temp. what is this? i understand rh is relative humidity but can't figure out the temp one. also i am using a cool tube and i am wondering if your cooling air comes from outside, in the winter when it's extremely cold (minus 30 C) will the cold/hot conflict in the tube damage the light or cause condensation? Just an FYI, I'm two days into my first properly set up indoor grow, and I cannot believe the changes in the plants in two days, my gosh why are farmers still growing crops outside?

"res temps" are speaking of reservior teperatures of "hydroponic" grows.. water farmers.. ;)

Latest posts

Back