Humidity Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbiJesus

Reaction score
hi everyone, i just watched a grow vid and it reccomends that durin flowering to keep humidity at around 45%. it also says if it is to high they will be prone to mold. my room is between 55-60%, do you think this may be a problem? Thanks for your time. :confused:

It might not be a big deal but you should keep a daily eye on it just to make sure..or use something that can get the humidity down to where it should be

60% isn't soo bad... but the lower it is during flower the more resin production there will be =)

don`t think so man, "I" read from various sites/forums to shoot between 40-60%. but, when your hitting 60% approx,the gals can be prone to mold so check every day.if your humidity raises too much,ventilate.
the majority of us have heard differing opinions when it comes to a variable, such as humidity."I" would reccomend maintaining between 40-50%,sounds good to me.right in the middle.
others may differ?;) :stoned: :ccc: :bolt:

i was gunna ask the very same question. We got our plants at around 55% - 65% humidity. maybe we should stop misting 3 times a day and cut it back to once a day before the dark cycle starts

i bought a de-humidifier this morning, it's helped drop it down to 40-45%.
Dr GT i looked at your journal, very nice indeed!
my humidity hits peak durin the night, i think it must be the cooling after warmth that creates a bit of moisture in the air. so i think misting done a bit earlier to alow to dry abit before dark period may help. let me now how it goes.
i'd be intrested in more views as to what humidity should idealy be ?
:smoke1: cheers peeps

Latest posts

Back