Hunter turns in growers in MI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyre not saying anything probably hopeing it will slip under the radar. figuring "stoners" dont read papers & knowing they watch tv this is why no ads. imo. it needs to pass i refuse to take scripts for lower back pain cause dont like the garbage & what they do to me.

Howdy everyone,

First off let me say to those in MI... Good luck on Prop 1!!!

Secondly..... Another large grow busted that can most likely be tracked back to the cartels.... When will these politicians learn that to stop all the illegal activity of the major cartels is to take the money out of the equation!!!! Legalize and the money part of the equation is GONE!!! Everyone will be able to grow their own and be happy... No more dealers.. No more ninja 10000 plant grows that are being guarded by armed men on public property...

I better stop.. I could get going on a rant and would then have to run for office.:)

Reactions: SFC
thanks CG.:) (got my vote brother.:) ) . i'm from mich., and i'm picking up
some of my friends that don't drive, or can't, and carry'in them to the polling station with me. all you from mich. can help out by calling up some friends , and doing the same. we all gotta do this to get this passed.
right now, it's looking good, but could change with more bad press.
my 'lil woman just told me she saw two ads the other day on local channel, one against, and one for. i have'nt seen any myself. she said they were both very quick ads, and if you blinked, you would miss them.
in 4 weeks from now, get out and vote. nows your chance to be heard michigan MP brothers', were voting yes on proposition 1, and we need your help...bb...

great idea banjo, we need this! hopefully all these people that polled get out & vote that is a problem. even if you cant agree on a politician to vote for just write in someone or leave blank, but just go vote for prop 1 if nothing else!!!

It is either happining, or it is just government hype towards a prohibition movement coming to a legislative adjustment near you! Either way these guys need to get the hell out.

Latest posts

Back