Hydro- WW, Great White, AMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
GH Ebb and Flow Buckets
3 600 watt hps with air cooled yield master 2 reflectors.
Gh Nutrients
8X6X7 room Air Tight

This is the first week of flowering. Things looking good so far. All started as seeds and had 8 but now 6 ladies because two were males.

Order of pics is

AMS, Great White Shark, Great white Shark, WW,WW

All from green house seeds

AMS.jpg

shark.jpg

shark2.jpg

Widow.jpg

Widow 2.jpg

they look very pretty!

nice and green. are they sleeping ? that why leaves bowing down?

That was right when they woke up before getting some food

Just out of curiosity, were those seeds the new color coded seeds from greenhouse? Lookin' good by the way.

I don't believe so. How do they color code them? I received them from the Dr but packaged from greenhouse

You would know if they are color coded. They are something brand new from greenhouse. It's actually a really good idea, they sell packages with 5 or 10 different seeds but you can tell what each seed is because they are all different colors on the outside. Plus in the coloring is a root stimulator to help the young seed get a jump start.

I guess I got them after they did this. I received them about 6 weeks ago

Have you tried any of the AMS yet? If so, how is it? If not, I'll just have to check back in about a couple months.

Haven't tasted the ams yet. I started with 3 seeds of it but only one made it. Maybe they were just weak seeds because everything else lived with no problems. I got the AMS because it is a mold resistant strain and I had mold kill 3/4 of my last harvest but it was because the humidity here in the summer is crazy and I couldnt keep the temps down.

Now that I have all that under control and switched from running 2 1000s with no air cool vent to 3 600s with aircooled reflector I can already see the results.
Plus before I was groing like 7 different strains because they were just randoms given to me with the exception of ak47.
Now I have good seeds and good strains and more experience so I am hoping they will continue on this way.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Now lets just hope the clones I took are almost rooted then I will be a happy man.

Also I hav to say that if you dont use air cooled reflectors and have heat issues they make a HUGE difference. I was running 2X1000W not aircooled before going to these 3X600w cooled and temps are perfect it holds 77-80 degrees on the plants. I also have one 6inch intake fan for the room and an 8 inch exhaust. I couldnt be happier now and the plants definitely show it too.

Just got the clones into rockwool cubes today I'll post pics of that and the flowering tomorrow. Can't find the camera LOL

I thought the Great White Shark was supposed to have larger "teeth" on the leaves, hence the name. In the pictures, the leaves look about the same as the other two...? It could be different in person; just surprised me.

Ya, I know, pointless comment.

The leaf on the left is the shark and the right is the WW they are very similar but overall the shark are a more jagged looking leaf. These things are really starting to take off now too.. Must be all the green mojo thanks

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Oh wow, side by side you can really see the difference. Thank you for that post! That's amazing.

...I get way too excited about plants.

Latest posts

Back