Hydro- WW, Great White, AMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went in there to see a big difference today. They grew a ton for just one night. I'll take pics tomorrow so you can see what i mean. I didnt alter nutes or anything.had to move lights up a little bit. Ok im just babbling now:bongin: :fly:

Enjoy :hubba:

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

Nice man, the ladies are looking excellent. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on how they turn out.

yeah the tallest one is the AMS and then one of the widows is competing. The sharks are about 2-3 ft tall but real bushy will tons of bud sites. I now see what its like when you actually have good seeds. What a world of difference. At frst I thought they might be stretching but it doesn't look like stretch just seems like they hit a growth spurt. The AMS is about 3 1/2 to 4ft tall.

wow, wow, wow them plants are some of the bushiest plants i have ever seen! great job, keep doing with u doing, them things look like u going to get a pound per plants!

haha I wish! Although I did get 520 grams from one bagseed plant on my first grow. Then my second grow was avg and my 3rd got MOLD. Now the weather is cooler and humidity isnt crazy. Its the environment i think. I really have no idea what I will yield since I never grew WW or any of these before. I've just been using the lucas method for nutes now and it is the best choice I ever made.

The ladies are looking great and coming right along MD. :aok: Whatever your doing keep doing it because they seem to be loving it. ;)

Today is flush day so I will be running straight water until tomorrow. I use RO water that comes in at 10ppm. My house is almost 400ppm so that RO filter does a great job. I flush every saturday and put nutes in every sunday. I also use hydrogen peroxide it really helps with nute buildup and slimy roots. My roots have never looked brighter and whiter :)

So anyone want to guess on yield? Closest person gets extra green mojo

So things are going well still. This is the beginning of week 4.
The sharks look like they will be one big bud when they are done. Budding sites just consume the inside of them. The ww and ams look good too. The AMS is a great plant. It has pretty much no leaves and just flowering sites. And it grows like it has LST but I didn't do any the first round. The smallest plant is unknown strain. There is a good chance it's either durban poison or juicy fruit but I dont know for sure. Anyway enjoy:D

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

What is your schedule for watering/nud?

I'm watering every 3 hours for 15 minutes. I'm using the lucas method for nutes. So 8ml/gal of micro and 16 ml/gal of bloom.

Latest posts

Back