Hypothetical Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benamucc

is NORML
Reaction score
After looking at Fing's amazing BPOTM I was wondering if you could die the water in a hydro system with food dye? Like when you are a kid and color a carnation cutting to learn about plants.

Why would you want to?
You would know it's phony
Ethically you'd be obligated to tell anyone you sold to it was phony.
If your doing it just for bragging rights ,your gonna get busted or ripped off.
I don't get why you would want to

why would do that to change the color of the weed just buy a strain the color you want they have pictures before you buy it what are you tryin to con your freinds into thinkin you have bomb bud if you want difrent color weed dutch seeds are good for that even though i dont deal with dutch weed just looks cheesy and looks like cheap clay to me

I think it would be tight to see some crazy bright color plant. I think it would be a cool experiment. It wouldn't be cool if you are trying to make your pot look better just to jack up prices to dumb people, but still whatever i think it'd be cool.
:farm: Bud

hey everyone, great responses!! i'd never sell it, and only talk growing on here, so not for bragging. if anything i was really thinking it'd be fun for some clone pics?

with all the nutes people use, would the dye really cause that much of a difference in smoking?? what if it WAS cloned in a color solution and soil grown after? would the color stay just in the bottom leaves, or grow out???

I can care less what color my weed is and it makes no diferance in the stone it has

just try to grow the BEST weed you can

It wont work anyway only a few kinds of plants this works.

HGB said:
I'm work'n on a tie dye pheno :D

can't wait to see some pics!! thanks again for everyone's reply's. i'm sure you can all understand when the curiosity juices start flowing in the ol cranium!! :joint:

Looked into it a while back... Can't be done. Basicly the roots can't **** it up. I'll look for the site where the info was.

Latest posts

Back