I am a newbie again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melvan2 said:
I have to be a whole new person all together. It just wouldn't send the email to activate me as Melvan, so I am Melvan2. All the same tasty goodness with a brand new look.

I'm sure once everything is up and running smoothly you can get a name change.

Just glad to be back on the home site. Some of the other boards out there are pretty scary.

Peter Jennings said:

Just glad to be back on the home site. Some of the other boards out there are pretty scary.

Makes you appreciate this site a bit more don't it.....I know I do...although me and the others I were with were treated very kindly...and I appreciate that.

Peter Jennings said:

It was scary. I firmly believe that old-timers on those other sites are screwing around with newbies on purpose. I saw one guy recommending revegging your plants 2 weeks into flower so you could get cuttings.

I did find one place that was close to cool that I'll probably still post on, but it is great to be back with friends.

You know what's crazy as I had no idea where people would go or went during the down time. I ended up over at another site where I saw some of the worst advice ever given. I was able to get some real incite in to the mind of the infamous "Lucas" who created the Lucas formula so it wasn't a total waste. Also got some really good background on TGA and their history. It wasn't the same though.

Little nervous about the future of the site based soley on the first post in the announcement area however. Even looked to change over my server company to one over in Holland to no avail. At least seems to me because the family has grow so large we need some sort of backup plan if there is a chance we could lose this place.
I really don't want that to happen.

Yea welcome back all. I was lost for a bit, I looked around for info in a few places and couldnt get anything really legitimate I could rely on comfortably like I can here, and I laughed at so many ridiculous things I saw people saying and doing on other forums, although I never signed to another one yet so......we need a backup plan cause I dont want to

Yep, same here. I had to start all over. The only thing that has changed, is my buds are getting bigger! Strange that I personally don't know anyone, but It was kinda lonely with out U. I need a tissue. The color yellow makes me sad as well.

Same here, I looked all over for our people. I found one site with Hammy and Ozzie but when I tried to register they said "registration closed". Reading a conversation between two "family" members and not being able to communicate is worse than not finding anyone at all.

cubby said:
Same here, I looked all over for our people. I found one site with Hammy and Ozzie but when I tried to register they said "registration closed". Reading a conversation between two "family" members and not being able to communicate is worse than not finding anyone at all.
found that same place. Found it by searching for Hammy. Homegrownbuds or something like that?

What up with that place Hammy?

Well I have been pulling my hair out and I cant afford to loose many more. To top it all my Wireless connection went walk about!! I dont know how old my girls are. What a mess, hope it gets sorted. Do we have any meeting Place organised?

Latest posts

Back