I am not dead, just wandering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
Howdy old friends. A little birdie told me I should show my face over here. I have been busying my little self making new crosses, testing for everybody, working my buns off around the farm and staying out of trouble. I heard that Stoneybud passed away. That is sad. Lots thought he was an old grump, but he just didn't care for idiots, lol. If you passed the mj IQ test, he would treat you just fine. I am still growing trees outdoors here and trying my best not to kill my indoor girls. By the time I am truly old, my indoor grow should be decent. ;)Hard to be a stubborn old fart and keep an open mind about other ways to do things. Right after I fubar something, I am a lot more open to suggestions:p
I hope you are all as well as can be and that your grows are amazing. Take care. I will post some pics now and then. Spent my retirement coin on camera gear and I need to use it.:rolleyes:
benny

420benny!!!! wuzzup guy, i've missed your postings, bud. Very informative and educating.

Hope to see you round more, bud. I registered at the other place but they won't let me post :( Sounds like you've been busy growin'. Awesome, man. Take care.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Benny, glad to see ya over here at MP....

7, how long ago did you sign up at the other place? Maybe one of us cld pm Mr C and find out what is going on.

a good 3 weeks ago if not more, I know its been more then a week tho for sure...

thanks Hammy that'd ber cool if you could do that for me... :)

7greeneyes said:
a good 3 weeks ago if not more, I know its been more then a week tho for sure...

thanks Hammy that'd ber cool if you could do that for me... :)

This was cannetics right? Not Cannazon?

Thanks for stopping by, all.
Roddy, I have a feeling we know each other.
SM, good to see you too. Still wearing my fave dress I see, lol.

Latest posts

Back