I broke her neck!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klicks

Reaction score
Help me,.........please..........somebody help me. I was transplanting my baby girl and I bent her neck. Is there any help in saving her, she was just starting to look so sweeet!! Anyone ever have this happen??? I'm desperate to save her life!!!:eek:

I'll give it a try. Sweets to you!!

I'm gonna tape and tie. I've never assaulted a baby before. Feeeling of inadequate parenting has hit me hard!!

u can also split a straw lengthwise, slip it over break then tape. but personally id just leave it. youll be amazed at what these plants can do. look up supercropping it can be beneficial.

When I have broken plants in the past, and I mean completely severed with hardly a bit to hang by left....
I always wrap in a moist tissue/papertowel, splint(twig,popsicle stick), and tape. I moistend the towel once a day. I've had a high success rate.. but it isn't a common occurence....

Day 2: She's in a faint. I split a straw and taped that around a longer portion of the bend......covering both ends by two inches and the patchwork I did yesterday. Wish her luck!;)

docfishwrinkle said:
u can also split a straw lengthwise, slip it over break then tape. but personally id just leave it. youll be amazed at what these plants can do. look up supercropping it can be beneficial.

(Good to know when you're in the grow) thanks!:D

Latest posts

Back