i cant believe this stuff!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The electric company may be able to see wattage/amp amounts and at what time. but they sure don't know what it is used for. Could be so many things, it could even be you growing award winning Roses, no Judge is gonna sign on that.

hi friends, all points here well taken but i think if you keep your ducks(no pun pc) in order all will be well

pcduck said:
The electric company may be able to see wattage/amp amounts and at what time. but they sure don't know what it is used for. Could be so many things, it could even be you growing award winning Roses, no Judge is gonna sign on that.

LOL that just reminded me of an episode of King of The Hill where Bobby goes into a head shop and gets grow lights for his roses :giggle:

sasnak said:
Smart meters are here to stay and no matter what excuse you might use to opt out of having one you could cause undo suspicion just by making such a request.
I don't think that the power company really cares how much electricity you are using when or for what, as long as you are paying your bill.
Probable Cause, requires the LEO's to first go to a judge for permission to look at your electrical records, much the same as a wire tap order which must be obtained prior to listening in on phone conversations.
Tell nobody what you are doing & stay out of trouble
This is a great forum, I have learned much just by reading posts from friendly people who know what they are talking about.
Thanks and be safe....

iv'e read/seen many things like the video above,stating people have been busted using these as evidence,maybe they are lying, maybe not too smart at all.i would NEVER ALLOW one on my home especially if i grew id.mho.
.although they may be here to stay,you don't have to ALLOW it.sorry if offended anyone.see video,goggle smart meters,i'm a new,not to smart, od grower.was trying to contribute to what i believe is a really bad idea.sorry again

I converted my grow over to static electicity... i rub balloons on my head 12 on 12 off.....

Me thinks somebody is a Snitch. Elec Company my Butt.:ignore:
Besides,,if you knew,,why couldnt someone else know that yur Buddy told,, and didnt tell you, he told them?;)

Usually the elec company owns your meter, so if you want power you have to have one if they say so, but as i mentioned, theres nothing to worry about.

you can also just uncheck the box "automatically parse links in text" when you are in the advanced editing mode. But you would have to manually remove the tags form your post as well since it already parsed them.[/B] sMACk

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNFr_j6kdI

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WeDtQ7sXHU

hXXp://emfsafetynetwork.org/

hXXp://www.earthcalm.com/smart-meter-radiation-risks/

hXXp://www.w4ar.com/Smart-Meters.html

hXXp://taxdollars.ocregister.com/2012/07/18/report-smart-meters-are-bad-for-your-health/159059/

hXXp://marylandsmartmeterawareness.org/recources/emf-safety-networks-compilation-of-smart-meter-fires-and-explosions/

hXXp://nosmartmeters.org/

hXXp://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/e...owing-globally

hXXp://stopsmartmeters.org/why-stop-smart-meters/

hXXp://www.smartmeterdangers.org/

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLeCTaSG2-U

hXXp://www.heraldonline.com/2012/10/...ts-oppose.html

Does this work or did I still screw up? Thanks

your old post is still up with all the live links... a mod will come along eventually and clear it all up...

sMACk

hit the edit button on the bottom right of your post, then click go advanced, i think it says, then you will see your links start and end with the text "[URL ]...your link...[/URL ]"

delete the URL tags, i.e., "[ url][/ url]"

Also you should uncheck the "Automatically parse links in text" box under the sumbit post button.

If you make sure to uncheck that whenver you post a link, you wont have to worry about altering the link in anyway, e.g., hxxp://.

hope that helps!

sMACk

You can also go back and delete the post yourself, just use the edit button (down by quote on lower right hand corner)
Might be easier and then repost and either uncheck as sMACk suggested or copy what you posted again with the hxxp:// links in place.

Thanks so much for your help.
The links turned green!
Is this ok?

Newbietoo said:
Thanks so much for your help.
The links turned green!
Is this ok?

Hey man don't sweat it...a mod will come by and fix it for you. It can be confusing, especially when there are multiple links. Only thing that will happen is most peeps won't click your links right now. Just don't want to see you stress over it. We know you are not spamming us.:D

Latest posts

Back