I don't know how to germinate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Green Fang said:
Also, random note... I think I want to deal with seeds for the rest of existence. Clones just die on me, and I KNOW I'm doing the process perfectly! I'm quite sure heat stress was the only reason I haven't done only but 2 successful clones out of about 20 :confused2:

Hey dgf
How do you clone. .? What solution gel powder ya use??
Light temp all them jazzy info.

I got discouraged on me cloning at first. Then again when we moved to this bloody heck hole of a place.
I now use distilled or RO water. Not my tap due to its 300-420 ppm.
Build yourself a cheap aero cloner

I have been using dyna gros kln rooting solution n have found that is the chem I get the best results.
I also have been doing it like multis post n zip lock bags for yrs now. Works good if you need to jam a lot of em in a small space. Toss em in corner warm some light n in 10-14 days pop we got rooters.
One of these days u will get a pheno u just want too keep.
Ps: a sterile area n working tools is a must. Followed by a 45 degree final cut under water.

Every time you trim. Try to root it. Try several methods. N label every clone to each method gonna toss em mise well practice with em.
LH.

Hey dgf: Hello, how are you? :)

How do you clone. .? What solution gel powder ya use?? Light temp all them jazzy info: I will cut my clones, and put right into water.. in which at that point I cut its final 45° cut and then cut up the center (all done in water). After that, I place directly into uncontaminated Clonex Gel and then directly into a Rapid Rooter that is in a clone dome tray. After that I put the dome on and spray good in the dome... keeping it to the side to just get residual light from my T5's. I open the dome everyday, spraying them and spraying the dome. The third time I tried cloning, I even used GH rooting compound (unsure of name right now) that you add to the tray water in the dome's tray.

I got discouraged on me cloning at first. Then again when we moved to this bloody heck hole of a place. I now use distilled or RO water. Not my tap due to its 300-420 ppm. Build yourself a cheap aero cloner: My water from well is 33 ppm's :D I have excellent mountain water. I was thinking of building the aero cloner. . . even then, I'm quite sure my issues were heat stress related, with the room hitting hit 90's many times.

I have been using dyna gros kln rooting solution n have found that is the chem I get the best results.
I also have been doing it like multis post n zip lock bags for yrs now. Works good if you need to jam a lot of em in a small space. Toss em in corner warm some light n in 10-14 days pop we got rooters.
One of these days u will get a pheno u just want too keep.
Ps: a sterile area n working tools is a must. Followed by a 45 degree final cut under water:
Yeah, used the Clonex Gel assuming it was a decent enough product. I still think it must be :confused2: I'll have to check multi's post then, it seems. And as for the pheno bit.. that has already happened! Out of the 9 that I harvested, there was 1 Blue OG plant that I just WISH I could've kept!! It was shorter and soooo much frost on the pleasant sized buds. That, and one other plant, didn't even get nute burned when the other 7 did, very much so! Absolute champion of a strain overall, by the way, that Blue OG. Purchasing more of that and more G13 Labs genetics for sure
LH.

Start practicing. Lol
I would not make a cut up the centre. A lot off people will scare or scrape woody stems I use walmart powder for woody stems. Found it seems to work better.

The less you do the to clone less stress is put on her.
Try placing your clones under a13-24w cfl. Lot of times I'd place on counter top n under range light at night.

I also misted domes. But not plants. Found a better respond this way.
If your dome don't have ports opening every couple days will do for the first lil bit. N longer as time goes on. If no ports then I have used tooth picks or a pencil to prop up a lil if temps get too hot in there. But usually leave dome or bags closed for 2-5 days then start opening regularly.

I can tell you how. Thg can tell you how nch can tell you how but its you that will have to find a system that works n a method you can adapt your own.

I've combined several methods into one that I have found suits me and my gro.
But trimming is the best practice.
LH.

KingKahuuna said:
Beans popping,

yessir that is good to hear. So skull, now in the end run of germinating what do you hope to have that is viable and growing ?. Pulling up a small chair to watch, Hope you don't mind an audience...LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

do not mind however I am almost done drying the seeds I germinated its been awhile simce I have posted this thread but I will be starting another sometime before the end of the year. it was a critical Kush she taste okay. with a good head change not much of a couch lock unless I smoke plenty at the moment I am doing the vape

Best way safest way is get some @ss wipe like 5 tissues long fold it up place it in a clear plastic container spray the tissue till its really wet / moist etc then place seeds 1 - 2 inches apart on top of it get another 5 tissue fold it up an place it on top of seeds again soak tissue thoroughly place clear plastic top on container then place near a window where it will get sunlight or under flourescents it needs to be in the 70 degree range within 24 hrs seeds will crack leave them there till you got 3 - 5 cm of growth
*** Important keep tissues moist with a daily mist as well wipe off lid and spray lid when placing it back
once ready to place seeds in containers do not man handle seed but use scissors to cut the tissue use a 2 - 3 " container for first transplant add your medium of choice which should be fairly damp make a big enough hole in middle now with paper tissue cut carefully place seeds with tissue into the hole approx 1/2 " deep hole don;t matter which way seed goes in as gravity will take care of it roots always grow down lol
cover hole gently and place your 2 - 3 " pots into a clone tray again mist top and place cover on tray and under lights wa la things are good to go

Latest posts

Back