I fell in love with edibles!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindkandy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here. I just want to say I used to not like weed but when I got introduced to ingesting it, it completely changed my mind and that's why I'm here.

:ciao: :welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::48:

mmm. edibles, now you are getting me hungry for some PB cookies I have been meaning to try.

Welcome to Marijuana Passion, kindcandy. We have a rule of no livelinks here. We also are not the biggest fan of spammers either, so....

just sayin...

can't wait to hear your mj candy recipes.

:peace: n' :bong2: rips,

7greeneyes:D

what we eating?...Welcome to the passion..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP...so long as you are here because of a new found love of MJ via edibles and not really here to try and sell us anything like via that live link in your signature. You might want to remove the live link before a mod has to. Live links are against the forum rules. I also love edibles ever since I had a Space Cake in Jamaica. Reminded me of a Shroom kinda high...just not as intense or lasting as long.

7greeneyes said:
Welcome to Marijuana Passion, kindcandy. We have a rule of no livelinks here. We also are not the biggest fan of spammers either, so....

just sayin...

can't wait to hear your mj candy recipes.

:peace: n' :bong2: rips,

7greeneyes:D

I sent you guys an email regarding buying some advertising for my site and haven't heard back. Maybe my emails are going into spam folders. I better look into that. Please pm me that information. Thanks.

oh edibals are something to talk about they are nice I enjoy them when I can too i like the cakes and tea i want to try soda pop i read its tasty

kindkandy said:
I sent you guys an email regarding buying some advertising for my site and haven't heard back. Maybe my emails are going into spam folders. I better look into that. Please pm me that information. Thanks.

The administrator of the forum lives in Amsterdam, but travels a lot. I am sure that MarP will pop in someday soon, but I will let him know about your interest in our site.

My sister isn't much of a cannabis smoker, but she loves her edibles. Any favorite recipes you can share with us here?

The Hemp Goddess said:
The administrator of the forum lives in Amsterdam, but travels a lot. I am sure that MarP will pop in someday soon, but I will let him know about your interest in our site.

My sister isn't much of a cannabis smoker, but she loves her edibles. Any favorite recipes you can share with us here?

I spent a lot of time and money developing my first recipe and want to develop other dispensary grade candies and that's why I plan to sell the recipe (to finance other recipes). Hence the reason for wanting to buy advertising.

Maybe I'll give one recipe for free so people know what they can expect from future recipes. I'm not sure what I'll do yet but I'll keep you posted :)

If I do decide to release it for free then I'm hoping you guys will do your part to help spread the word because it would be a very resourceful thing for people to find at your forum.

Hey Kindcandy,

do you use hash (i.e. kief) or do you make it using straight bud butter? Just wondering....

7greeneyes said:
Hey Kindcandy,

do you use hash (i.e. kief) or do you make it using straight bud butter? Just wondering....

I have developed freakishly potent tincture for these hard candies. I used Red Velvet flavoring in this first recipe but the flavoring can be swapped out for watermelon or hundreds of other flavors.

I'm thinking I will post my recipe to make tincture and then sell the recipe with the respect I gain from that. I will post the recipe within the next few days and will give you guys the link to it in this thread when I'm done.

Not sure what to think of this Thread,,seems to much like Spam. Hum,,Think Ill go make me a Spam and Cheese sandwhich.:D

Dated me a young lady once who loved to eat rather then take to pipe. Came home one night and found she be cheatin on me so I Dog From Alice In Wonderland ;)

BWD

WeedHopper said:
Not sure what to think of this Thread,,seems to much like Spam. Hum,,Think Ill go make me a Spam and Cheese sandwhich.:D

The spam talk only chases away actual resourceful information.

I haven't posted the recipe yet because I have to work out an issue with Google first. I will soon though.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Dated me a young lady once who loved to eat rather then take to pipe. Came home one night and found she be cheatin on me so I Dog From Alice In Wonderland ;)

BWD

No takers to this funny sorry yual right just in a cause trouble fur a laugh kinda mood ;) Enjoyin yur thread pilgrem sorry fur havin bit fun in it ;)

BWD

BWD Im to high to mess wit ya right now,,but,, what did ya do with tha dog?:eek:

:48:

Naaa pilgrem lol I didnt do nothin to dog I was playin to joke that I found me wife foulin round and I

WHAT IS " dog from alice in wonderland"

Sorry I be weird my wife I drive crazy with this kinda stuff but havin fun with ya ;)

Latest posts

Back