I go to court tommorow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neo drives a geo said:
Not a kid. 19. I have insomnia. (Truth) and herb is the only thing that helps. Pills give me RLS. Guess I'm gonna have to move to a mj friendly state.
i'll see you in cali...i live in tn right now...prolly not too much longer though

umbra said:
Now that was funny. DON'T GET HIGH just before you walk in the courthouse. Don't wear the" DARE T shirt" and ripped jeans. My sons did that and it didn't help.

:rofl:

ha.. I did went court for felony charge..has to dress soo nice..pretty 3 gold buttons on my both arms (blaze coat) pretty black pant.. gold buckle belt..
nice church shoes..

it didn't went well.. I had a lousy lawyer!!..just because it was appointed lawyer.. they play too dirty...

hire one lawyer... but if you did not.. look around for lawyer at the court house.. every lawyers that goes up there in court room they are workin hard tryin to get money.. they are willing to work with you!!... look for one.. and stick with local lawyer... so you can bump him at the grocery store anytime.. and have a little chitchat.. maybe a toke.. all that.. perosnally I will help you to get drug test passed.. just follow the instructions thats all!! eat health foods.. no greases. that's good start..

I passed mine for almost 2 years.. I got tired of it revoked my probation..
with time reduced served.. (weekend time served) yahoooo! now I'm back unleased redneck more than ever!!

Trent45 said:
Canada is a great place to live man. A lot of people think it's just a little America but it's nothing of the sort.

Marijuana law is much more lenient here as well. I've never been charged with possesion, merely had my bag taken and sent on my way. Charges on growing plant is very minimal if you're numbers are small 5-7.

All in all, Canada rocks.

Well said man! only been to canada twice and loved it both times! And hey it sure aint a little USA, its HUGE...far bigger, less people and much slower paced that the UK thats for sure!

One day man i'm gonna live out there :D

Yo Ho Neo drives a geo,
This is the moment that you have waited for, your chance in the old spotlight. If you can't sing, then pull a Fred Astair.
WAIT !! you probably don't understand what I'm talking about !!!

I still don't understand how you got busted when they went into your house to check on wether you were ok or not. That should have given you a free get out of jail card since they had NO warrant.

This is the time to be passive, penitent, and try hard to look scared to death. Don't worry about getting drug tested right away. It is more than obvious that you smoked since you got busted. Don't say a word about drug testing to anyone. If it doesn't get mentioned in the court room then you can always tell the probation officer to go pound salt. You just remember that if it isn't discussed with you by the judge, then you don't have to do what the p.o. wants understand ?
Good Luck bro

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thorn said:
Well said man! only been to canada twice and loved it both times! And hey it sure aint a little USA, its HUGE...far bigger, less people and much slower paced that the UK thats for sure!

One day man i'm gonna live out there :D

I've been all over Canada. Except the Northwest Territories and Nunavat.

Where were you thinking of settling down. I've been every where in Canada and the culture is very diferent in amost every province.
My favourite place to go is Montreal and also Quebec City. Quebec City is amazing. Old Quebec is probably the coolest place in Canada I have been. It's besically a district in Quebec that is surrounded by a huge 20 ft wall and every building and such inside the area (Which is huge!) is circa 1800's when the French and Americanized British colonies were fighting for possesion of Quebec on opposite shores of the St Lawrence River. Quebec City was virtually inpenetrable.

i've been a little put off quebec from what some of my canadian relatives have said...that the french is so hard to understand as its so different to 'real' french and that people attitudes are a bit iffy, and well thats what i wanna try and get away from lol.

I've only been over there twice, both times to southern ontario, once in summer and once in winter. Loved both, but I really wanna head over to the west and vancouver area sometime...see some fantastic mountains :) but really, I don't know all that much about canada considering its size lol! I did watch ice road truckers though and that was IMMENSE!

Thorn said:
i've been a little put off quebec from what some of my canadian relatives have said...that the french is so hard to understand as its so different to 'real' french and that people attitudes are a bit iffy, and well thats what i wanna try and get away from lol.

I've only been over there twice, both times to southern ontario, once in summer and once in winter. Loved both, but I really wanna head over to the west and vancouver area sometime...see some fantastic mountains :) but really, I don't know all that much about canada considering its size lol! I did watch ice road truckers though and that was IMMENSE!

Yeah, I would not recommend living there, I have a firm grasp of French so it's not a big shock for me, it's a very nice place to visit and vacation, especially if you are near the US border, cause you only need to be 18 to drink in Quebec.

I have lived all over Southern Ontario. London, Waterloo, Toronto and Barrie. In no order :p

BC is an amazing place, very friendly, and weed friendly too. Victoria is simplay amazing, well, Vancouver Island in general is paradise. I hitchhiked to Alberta back in the day from Ontario, met some real cool folks along the way and during my stay.

Where in Southern Ontario where ya?

I went to court, and pled no contest. I was given 12 months probation, and $1750 in fines. I was lucky enough to get a withhold of judication, so I am not a convict. I'm gonna be paying for that joint I never got to smoke for months...

King I think you got me confused with someone else, I was busted in my car.

theres no canada like french canada
it's the best canada in the land
the other canada is a bull#@$! canada
if you lived here for a day you'd understand..lolol

thats a song from a episode of southpark that mixed canada with the wizard of OZ...lololol

How much bud you had when you were bagged? I was arrested and went to court for possession of Marijuana as well. I had 2 dub bags and half a blunt, I got 3 months probation/5 days community service, that was way back in November when I was sentenced to that, to this day I have not served a second of community service so I don't know what's going on with that..

Yeah, i got possession plead to use, did 6 months of probation without drug testing, and had to go to a class for 3 months. I think my fines/costs was $500. The class cost $545.

No pee test. All I gotta do is stay out of trouble, make sure the check is in the mail every month and make a phone call. (Hopefully, I know how they can decide to slip in un-announced.) I'm betting on the fact that the town I was arrested in (And where my PO is) is 4 hours away. They asked if I would rather have a local PO and I said NOOOO. The cops around here know me all too well from the baby momma drama.

Yo Ho Neo,
Yeppers my mistake, I did think that you were popped just outside your house, Oh-well.
Glad as all get out that you didn't get real bad time of it. whewwww
You seemed to have walked away with a near whole skin, and 12 months is nothing. You still got your freedom and that is obviously important, good one mate.
What I think is real cool also is no testing woo-hoo, back in the game, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Trent45 said:
Canada is a great place to live man. A lot of people think it's just a little America but it's nothing of the sort.

Marijuana law is much more lenient here as well. I've never been charged with possesion, merely had my bag taken and sent on my way. Charges on growing plant is very minimal if you're numbers are small 5-7.

All in all, Canada rocks.

How much taxes do you pay in Canada?
I know it's totally off topic, but is there a percent figure you can provide?

I only had a joint on me. Thanks everyone.

Bowl destroyer, from what a couple of my canadian friends tell me taxes in canada are no joke, I think income tax is like 40% federal then what ever the state is. (Around 7 - 8%)
That's just what I've been told though.

Latest posts

Back