i got a few questions....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkpetals61

Reaction score
i only got one plant out of the four or five seeds i stole from my (grown) daughters bag...i dont know a thing about what kind it is so i'm having trouble reading the material in the forum without knowing that....
i got one nice plant growing.....it looks awesome...i think its starting to bud....ive counted at least twenty buds...what i'm wondering is,

when do i cut it down?( i'm in northern ohio so i cant let it go too long...)

can i transplant it so it can be brought indoors? wont that shock it?

how do i know what kind it is?

id appreciate any help.....:hairpull:

You won't be able to tell what strain it is by just looking at it,but you should be able to tell if it's Sativa or Indica

INDICA_sativa_LEAVES.jpg

pinkpetals61 said:
i only got one plant out of the four or five seeds i stole from my (grown) daughters bag...i dont know a thing about what kind it is so i'm having trouble reading the material in the forum without knowing that....
i got one nice plant growing.....it looks awesome...i think its starting to bud....ive counted at least twenty buds...what i'm wondering is,

when do i cut it down?( i'm in northern ohio so i cant let it go too long...)

can i transplant it so it can be brought indoors? wont that shock it?

how do i know what kind it is?

id appreciate any help.....:hairpull:

i don't think it matter what strain it is, plenty of us grow unknown bagseeds.. as for when to cut it down, the best way is by looking at the trichs( the little sugary lookin stuff on the leaves and buds) depending on what type of high you want from it. most try for a cloudy/amber mix. heres a link ti help understand it.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17609

is it in natural ground or a small pot? you can transplant if you like but it is stressful to the plant and the further into flowering it is the more stres it will cause. jmo. but yes you can transplant if you feel you need to. try to get as much of the soil around and under your plant if its in natural ground..

hope this helps and male sense. good luck

yes, its indica then,,thanks that should help me when i'm reading all the material here...its growing right there in my flower bed in the back yard! (my yard is secluded.) i started it in a pot (hee hee)..but when it got too big, i put it in the ground...i've used some miracle grow on it in the beginning, but not lately...i did a little reading when it started to look like i just might get a nice plant...i topped it a little in the beginning...now i have this four foot tall three foot wide plant...its very healthy and thriving..but i dont know what to do next...its starting to bud,

try feedin it a bloom food. something with a low N and high P. shultz has a 15-30-15 that you can get a wal mart or home depot. besides that all you can do is watch it grow... are you sure its a female?

the right one kinda look like skunk or good jamica fan leaves?

speakin of miracle grow... why is it that MG is not a popular thing amongst MJ growers and MJ itself? vs other ferts an nutes

MG gives too much N every time the plant is watered and give the plant nutrient burn causing the plant to stress, grow slow, leaves die and the plant has a much higher probability of turning hermie because of the stress.

Then again some people swear by MG as a good medium.

For every person I hear that does well with MG I also hear 200 people say its killing thier plant.

I know where my view lies, better to be safe than sorry and not use MG at all.

Just my view.

mg soil is tuff to use, i've used it on several indoor grows. sometimes it does ok but most often it doesn't. if its all you got use it but if you gotta buy soil buy good soil. as for nutes mg nutes are about like the rest to me.. a 10-10-10 should be the same no matter who makes it. same with bllom nutes.. jmo

thanks HIE an slow. i had a thig of MG in my garage left over from somethin and before i threw it i wanted to know but its goin in the trash. true on better safe than soprry tho ..

Latest posts

Back