i got my seeds !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
this is the first time i have tried to orderd seeds. i orderd from the doc on the 29th i got an email saying that they were on the way. it took only 3 business days to get them to mydoor. i orderd some nivana papaya and gots some troublemaker for free!!!!! i will start to germinate to day and i hope that they will be ready to plant in to my system by friday or saturday.
go with the doc!!!

Yes I perfer the Dr. as well....He has done me good. Quickest shipping time I have experienced. Cant wait for a grow journal!!! On a more serious side note, if you did this time.....never send seeds to where you are growing again.

i did and i know that it is a big no no but i had no where else to send them. i have talked to some people that have orderd seeds to their home and nothing happen and they have been growing for many years. i do not plan on doing that a gain. i will get a po box or something.

A P.O. Box is still linked to your name isn't it? How could you get proper safe shipping inside the USA?

congrats on the safe arrival of your beans yogi dc :D

Box is still linked to your name isn't it? How could you get proper safe shipping inside the USA?

not if you go out and find a homeless person or a crackhead to open the account for you (pay cash up front for a few months rental)

just be prepared to pay them something for their trouble...i know people who have done this and it does work :)

:scratches chin:

Time to find a crackhead!

It's always great news to here someone received their beans. Congrats. Now let's get those babies growing. ;)

I would perfer NOT to use the "crackhead" method, but to each is their own I guess....lol

wut site is did u order it from? can i money order from the u.s??

good luck with your seeds man ,,,p,l,r

sum_kid said:
wut site is did u order it from? can i money order from the u.s??
yes you can money order from the us , i went through Dr chronic.com if you say that you are down with the MP you may get a discount and some free seeds!!! if you do send a moneyorder it may take a lot longer then it took mine to get here.

thanks to everyone for their good words. i have germinated the seed and they should be ready to grow at anytime. i already have some sweetooth growing. she is in her 2 week of veg in a DWC system and they are doing very well. i will post somepic of the setup later today also pic of the girls.

Latest posts

Back