I got shaved!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Stang

Dammit rex!
Reaction score
Went in for a job interview today for a mechanic.

Everything went well, and he said, OKAY were going to send you down to so and so for a hair test and i went....:eek: *** lol

I mean its a dealership, a big one so suppose they dont want my tokin *** in there workin on their car's lol

HOWEVER I smoke daily and have up untill today.

Am i completly screwed here?

Or will they just ask me to take a piss test next since im 110% sure they will find MJ.

Also they wont find nothing else, i just smoke alot of pot...:bong1:

Buy some detox pills, drink a CRAP! load of water and pray everything works out.
Good Luck Bro. Hope you get that job

Unfortunatly those only help in urine testing :(

From what ive read you can do something to pass just the THC in your hair but ive allready taken the test :(

Basterds shaved my whole arm...

Smokin' Stang said:
Unfortunatly those only help in urine testing :(

From what ive read you can do something to pass just the THC in your hair but ive allready taken the test :(

Basterds shaved my whole arm...
Damn bro that sucks.Those guys su<k for doing that:mad:. Are you gonna get in trouble? If so what are you gonna do?

I doubt i can get in trouble.

I think hair tests **** for the average guy who only smoked bud...

I mean i know the other 4 drugs tested which are

# Cocaine (cocaine, benzoylecognine, cocaethylene)
# Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine)
# Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
# Phencyclidine (PCP)

Neither of these are in my system.....So im about to fail a drug test for a great job due to smoking within the last 3 months.

Yeah fro real that is pretty queer. I mean weed isnt even close to fricken heroin or PCP. Come on now there is no comparisson with weed and the rest of these drugs.

I know man :(

Im going to tell him i smoked a few months ago and hope he sends me for a urine :(

chart2no0zr.gif

Nice chart. I never realized that caffine and bud are almost the same lol. Hopefully that boss is cool and will understand. I mean come on I think everyone has encountered bud at least once in their lives. Thats of course is depending if that person has no social life and belives Anti-Drug bull, then thats a diifrent story lol =D.

i had a test on the spot where they did the urine thing and they dip the card in the piss to see what is in your system. i'm a habitual smoker and i got to see the results in front of me, the manager saw everything come up normal....but the pot. and he threw it out and said "hey welcome to your new job. so long as you have cred from previous jobs, i see no reason for this not to go through for you. any one with common sense knows that pot is a joke for being illegal, unless you get a vagina mcginestien (no offense towards jewish people) then maybe your all set.
~T-Bone

I hope so man, if i dont hear back from him by friday i will call him and see whats up.

The test takes 3-5 days to get back but the chick at the lab assured be the results would be in by thursday friday being the latest.

The employer also DID call my last 3 boss's all who gave good words for me...

T-Bone said:
vagina mcginestien

Lol I say that every once in awhile.

Stag. Thats good you had other bosses who gave that guy a good word. Hopefully youll be sraight. Until then....:bong:

yeah man that blows, i am getting ready to go for a job at a ford dealership and they test too, but i worked there before and its only a urine test.

you know if the guy you talked with seemed cool i would almost go back and talk with him before the tests came back, that way he knows that you show a good trait, HONESTY, that stuff goes along way with employers.

hey, I've worked for Ford, and GM deallers and havent been tested once,than got hired by state garage and sure enogh had to pass a piss test,first time used "the stuff" and tons of water (Smoke free 48hrs) test came back inconkclusive?! make long story short 2 more piss tests later and enough water to fill a small lake (all in about 1 1/2 weeks later) I was officially drug free and unfortunatly got the job, havent had a toke since and I'm miserable...Trying to grow enough bud to retire 20 years early...The question you have to ask your self is: Do I really want the job if I can't smoke?

Lets just say its not a domestic dealer lol

Well i ended up getting a job at a local machinest shop in the area WOOT

No drug test YIPPIE

man im glad i dont have to worry about drug tests.
most restaurants dont care if you toke.
i worked at this one place where we used to smoke while cooking.
the boss would come back and be all like "hey man, im out, can i hit that joint? i have to go talk to these people and i neew to clear my head"
best job i ever had except for the pay.
of coarse its not like that anymore
im a classicaly trained chef and work for a major conglomerate at one of their golf resorts.

remember, dont confuse HONESTY with POLICY. they care nothing of your personal life. Only the policies and procedures handbooks. If they hire someone using drugs, their policy has been broken resulting in termination or depromotion. Insurance policies have alot to do with this also. Everything in a big company like that revolves around POLICY. My advise is try to dodge it. Think ahead before using so called HONESTY to get your job. If anything they might just ask you to sign a paper stating that you are going to be on a revision untill they decide they want to hire you. Almost like probation.

We smoke during work also. My boss is the one who supplies it. He also is the one who is teaching me how to grow it. He has been growing since he was 12 years old back in his ranch. He is 48 now, and still growing large. He also invented some of his own strains like Jamaican Red #5, Duke #2, Bloody Mary, and many more.

Latest posts

Back