I have 4 months!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProductiveSmoker

Reaction score
Hey all, well I have my second round of Big Bud going now, it germed back in mid January and will probably finish flowering in a month or so.

Here is my dilema:
I need to find a decent strain that I can grow in <4 months, seed to harvest. Smell should not be an issue of too much importance.

Should I try to go for it or just chill? The problem is that I would lose one week to shipping and I may be moving quite a distance at the end of August. I live in the US.

Any recommended strains? Is it possible in soil? Any tricks for speeding this up? As of now I'm just thinking of throwing it into flower at a month and saying to hell with it if I need to.

With four months, the sky is the limit. You only need to veg for four weeks. C99 is a blast to grow and is done flowering in less than 50 days. Also, it smells like the daisies.

I had Dutch Passion Feminized... Worked well. Sprice Brothers I think carries C99 and a bunch of its crosses. Check them out at the doc's site.

lol man my bro grew some of that a while back i told him it smelled like daisies and he busted out laughting and said how dose that smell like daises and i was like they just do lol i got to show him this thread so i can burn him lol well yeah 4 months any thing can grow from start to finsh and yeah like dl said the skys the limit lol well peace out and good luck man

Thanks guys. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. My last batch (there is a grow journal on here that I did from start to finish) took over 5 months! Then again, I only had a 400W HPS for 5 huge plants. I'm gonna go for it and if I don't make it I'll just give them to some friends of mine.

what is the disadvatages for vegi only a month

Growing indoors? Nothing. The rumor is potency will be weak, but that is a rumor. SOG a bunch of little ones is the way to go.

Well, DrChronic is out of Spice Bros C99. But the description sounds sweet and I would like to find a reputable way to get them shipped to the US FAST!

I don't know anything about the different designers. I hear Dr. Chronic is fast so I'd be very open to a recommendation for another good designer that has C99 on the Dr. Chronic site or another quick shipping site. Any ideas/recommendations?

BTW - You guys have been very helpful, thanks!

allsalvia.co.uk i got some lowryder seed from them in less then 2 weeks.They have what u are looking for in stock.

Thanks for the suggestion Burnout. Actually, I just purchased some SuperSkunk from DrChronic so I should have it in a few days, at least according to most of the experiences on this board.

It looks like an 8 week flowering cycle with high potency so we'll see. I'm just gonna flower at one month and go from there.

Latest posts

Back