i have a huge problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
my micro grow wont be ready to harvest untill about the end of agust and i have to leave everyother weekend and theres no1 to take care of the plants while im gone what can i do i might even have to leave for a week!!!!!!!!!

just tell me where you live and ill come do it for ya lol jus kiddin. nm i might get busted no thanks!

Hydro drip system?

Aqua globe? lol

Train your dog?

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone about your grow. It would be better to lose a plant....or even a crop. IMO

Good luck

What were you thinking :confused:. If they're DP WW and they die, I'll buy the stems and fan leaves from you.

hey now don't knock those aqua globes. :p LOL saved my donors once when had to go outa town quick.
can set up a dripper system with a 2 liter bottle some aquarium air hose and valve w/ some epoxy. ;)

Work related? Might I suggest the N1H1, whooping cough, severe diarreha. Anything contagious. I think that I could write you a note, although I sign my name with a smiley face so that might give it away.

lol my friends lending me an auto timer but idk about watering them if i watered the night i left would they be fine for a couple days

I use those aqua globes for my house plants and I believe they would hold a MJ plant over for a week or so. You can buy them at Wal-Mart 2 of them for $10...take care..

are you just leavin for a weekends length time? cuz if that all(couple days) i think that if you set ya waterin schedule to where you water the day you leave they should be fine a couple days even few days even. if its only every other weekend especially. but ya lites like ya said ya got timer so ya got covered there anyway.
i only water mine like every 3 days an they in lil smaller than gallon volume size containers also doin micro and incorporated LST in the regimen as well.

One of the best ways to provide a steady water supply to your plants without your constant attention is the gradual watering system or drip irrigation. Through this method a device is employed that slowly delivers water into the soil directly around the roots. Commercial watering spikes can be purchased from you local garden centre however, using recycled materials you can make your own drip irrigation system for free.

The materials you will need are as follows:

1. 2 litre plastic soda bottle or water bottle that still has the lid
2. drill and small drill bit
3. sharp knife
4. cutting surface

Drill 4-8 small holes into the cap of the plastic bottle. If you want it to drip slower use less holes, faster use more holes. Don't make holes that are too small, they will become clogged up by debris. Remove the bottom of the bottle by cutting vertically across with a sharp knife. I find a serrated knife works well. Removing the bottom of the bottle creates a funnel for you to easily pour water into. The wide mouthed opening will also catch some water when it rains.

Dig a hole next to a plant or in between a grouping of plants that is deep enough to bury at least one third to one half of the bottle. If you position the bottle in amongst a grouping of plants it will be hidden from view. Place the bottle in the hole with the cap side down and secure it into the hole by pressing dirt around it. This will ensure that your bottle stays in place. Pour water into the bottle until it is full. You can add fertilizer to the bottle every few weeks so that your plants are fertilized right at the roots.

what do u guys think of this????????

Buddy, get a 15 gallon trash can. Put on a level higher than your plants. Plum into the bottom of it and use silicon with a bulkhead fitting that goes to a garden hose fitting. Attach a timer (battery operated 30 bucks) and attach it to a hose to dripline fitting. Set up the drip hose with 1 gal/hour emitters. If you had eight plants, your could set the timer to 15 minutes/day and use 2 gallons per day approximately. That should get you by unless you have monsters. I have done it and it works! And by the way I haven't smoked Mexican in 20 + years.

ttotheh said:
my micro grow wont be ready to harvest untill about the end of agust and i have to leave everyother weekend and theres no1 to take care of the plants while im gone what can i do i might even have to leave for a week!!!!!!!!!

Why 'every other weekend' ??

Latest posts

Back