I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolution doesn't work with individuals, who may very well benefit greatly from being and doing evil.
Harry Seldon could explain it better than I can…

For example, on average throughout history, or so says numerous genetic studies, 20% of the males produced 80% of the children
I think a larger percentage of Asians have paternal lineage tracing back to Ghengis Khan. The Bible says we all came from Adam and Eve. Inbreeding explains a lot of the folks I see walking around every day…

34AB4DE7-5CDE-414A-AD36-E7D8F7045305.jpeg

I guess I didn’t express my thoughts very well. The Mule was pretty evil and threw a donkey wrench into the cak-u-lashuns Seldon used for his psychohistory predictions. We have a lot of Mules these days.
It has to be at least 40 years since I read those books. Amazing how much crap we collect over the years.

This post has caught my attention, just saying..
Screenshot_20221225_213427_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That's when Christians say that he's being mysterious. That excuse never works for me when I'm being an *******. No one sees me flip over a table at a restaurant while yelling at a strangers baby and say "that guy is sure... mysterious"

God.....the world's first mafia boss

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back