I have never seen pure white flowers on a cannabis plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go figure. Where is their God and miracle? Kids are being molested and raped every day and they see no God. They see some piece of shit standing over them raping them,, even little babies. Gods not killing that piece of shit and saving them from all that pain and suffering. According to the Bible, he has all the power but does nothing with it. God the FATHER, my ass. I'm a Father and a Grandfather. Touch one of mine and i will kill your ass.
By the way i was raised in the Church and have read that book twice.

Go figure. Where is their God and miracle? Kids are being molested and raped every day and they see no God. They see some piece of shit standing over them raping them,, even little babies. Gods not killing that piece of shit and saving them from all that pain and suffering. According to the Bible, he has all the power but does nothing with it. God the FATHER, my ass. I'm a Father and a Grandfather. Touch one of mine and i will kill your ass.
The world is going to crumble when they finally agree all religion was manmade to control the masses

my kind of church

been to a few brush arbor meetings in oklahoma back in the 70’s

Yes it was. I can and have eaten preachers' lunches with that Book. They have no answers for real questions.
Anyway.. to Each is own. Whatever floats your boat. Its your life live it how you want. But please dont tell me God is looking over the children. That pisses me off.

By the way i was raised in the Church and have read that book

By the way i was raised in the Church and have read that book twice.
I don't go to church, the church is not a brick building, we are the church.
And imagine if more men felt like you do about saving the children, what a wonderful world it would be.

Why thank you Ma'am. Yes, I love kids. My grandchildren have turned me into mush. I would protect any child with my life. Its sickens me to see what is going on in this Country today.

Yes it was. I can and have eaten preachers' lunches with that Book. They have no answers for real questions.
Anyway.. to Each is own. Whatever floats your boat. Its your life live it how you want. But please dont tell me God is looking over the children. That pisses me off.
That and the success of evil people have made me question if God exists. No more so than the last decade or so. I recently watched The Chosen and never having read the Bible cover to cover, I found I am really impressed with the teachings of Jesus. Each episode has a powerful message that if more people followed in His footsteps makes me believe the world would be a much, much better place. Unfortunately that is not the case. So many people are too wrapped up in narcissism and I feel that will be the end of civilization, if not mankind, as we know it. For a long time, I felt that if there is a ‘God’, we are kind of like a science experiment that he is observing and He is only observing, not influencing anything directly like a good scientist would do. That being said, I will always treat others better than I expect them to treat me and hope for a reciprocal response from them. If someone treats me poorly more than a couple of times, “f” them.

The Godpel according to a grouchy old fogey… ;)

52ec8f577b7a03f5.png

That and the success of evil people have made me question if God exists. No more so than the last decade or so. I recently watched The Chosen and never having read the Bible cover to cover, I found I am really impressed with the teachings of Jesus. Each episode has a powerful message that if more people followed in His footsteps makes me believe the world would be a much, much better place. Unfortunately that is not the case. So many people are too wrapped up in narcissism and I feel that will be the end of civilization, if not mankind, as we know it. For a long time, I felt that if there is a ‘God’, we are kind of like a science experiment that he is observing and He is only observing, not influencing anything directly like a good scientist would do. That being said, I will always treat others better than I expect them to treat me and hope for a reciprocal response from them. If someone treats me poorly more than a couple of times, “f” them.

The Godpel according to a grouchy old fogey… ;)
I know god exists because I know I have free will (can't speak for all you stoners, though : ) which can't be explained with physics. With free will comes the option to be and do evil. Can't have one without the other. So god chose free will over banning evil, sort of like unmoderated forums... Agree on the science experiment thing, though.

His experiment is failing the Children and Mankind. He sucks as a scientist.

Why thank you Ma'am. Yes, I love kids. My grandchildren have turned me into mush. I would protect any child with my life. Its sickens me to see what is going on in this Country today.
Wish I had you around 60 some odd years ago ! I may have been able to sit more comfortably! Between home and catholic school my ass got paddled until I got smarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back